X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Could anyone here please just take a quick speed test and post a screenshot/send a PM here, I need to check something. I need someone with 4+ Mbps upload. It's urgent please

http://speedtest-eu.llsapi.com/
Do i need to be in the EU?

Capture.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

btw I am on a VPN based 3,000 miles away. Not sure if that affects what you are looking for or not

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Gardasee :touched:

Not gonna lie, the E-bike I've stolen from my Dad for the back and forth, when i have to water their frigging bonsai collection each day, is fire. Used to be a sceptic, but holy shit. Even on eco mode that thing is a rocket.

However, I'd still prefer for them to just hire a gardener instead.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Gardasee:touched:

Not gonna lie, the E-bike I've stolen from my Dad for the back and forth, when i have to water their frigging bonsai collection each day, is fire. Used to be a sceptic, but holy shit. Even on eco mode that thing is a rocket.

However, I'd still prefer for them to just hire a gardener instead.
:lol: my parents also go there every other year, always loading up their Kombi with 200 wine crates and 5 tons of cheese

E-bikes are a thing to me that's utterly pointless unless you're lazy, they're probably fun though

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol: my parents also go there every other year, always loading up their Kombi with 200 wine crates and 5 tons of cheese

E-bikes are a thing to me that's utterly pointless unless you're lazy, they're probably fun though
Oh that's how i thought too, but if you look at it as car/bus/metro replacement for example, to get from point a to b quick and without breaking out in sweat - it's awesome. Just for a quick chilled ride after Feierabend there is no need for it, agreed.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh that's how i thought too, but if you look at it as car/bus/metro replacement for example, to get from point a to b quick and without breaking out in sweat - it's awesome. Just for a quick chilled ride after Feierabend there is no need for it, agreed.
Impossible to have something expensive in here due to engineers trying to always borrow your bike in order to optimize the aerodynamics in it. Pretty much everybody uses these Flohmarkt bikes on a daily basis for commuting etc and keeps the good bikes for a weekend tour :sad:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Impossible to have something expensive in here due to engineers trying to always borrow your bike in order to optimize the aerodynamics in it. Pretty much everybody uses these Flohmarkt bikes on a daily basis for commuting etc and keeps the good bikes for a weekend tour :sad:
Are you too looking for one you can optimize? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)