swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"what happens under the water stays under the water" :ghey:
:lol:

In Europe, what sports do the smarter populace follow?

In Murica, it's soccer (with the exception of first gen Mexicans & Balkans and 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen Kurds) and tennis.

Can't be soccer in Europe. Every club has tons of ding a lings supporting them.
In America I had heard hockey fans tended to be some of the most college-educated among major sports fans, despite the missing teeth stereotypes. (They are also supposedly the richest.)

Did you know that "cheese rolling" is a sport?
It is when it involves my morning coffee can. :pado:

Jee this shit gets realer and realer by the day :shifty: I apologize for ever doubting Astrology
:lol: I so remember this. Damn, that woman was psychic.

Why does it have to be a rooftop tent (is there snakes or some shit like that)? Teepee is the way to go, super fast/easy to put together and doesn't cost that much. 4 people can sleep in the very basic model (they say 6 but that's just BS).
A BLM protest might break out in the middle of the woods?

Nah, I kind of wonder that too. It's just a slightly more bourgie version of sleeping in your car. Not pitching a tent sounds like a wet dream for the lazy and clueless... for people who want to wear sweatpants to the opera.

Anybody had success with teeth whitening strips or similar DIY teeth whitening methods?

Got coffee stains on my teeth and I don't want to pay 600$ for whitening.
Try bleach. Whitens teeth and clears up COVID.

Oh, almost forgot. I'm sure you've heard, but the big thing right now is non-stop very loud fireworks from the time the sun goes down until like 3 in the morning. It's in every neighborhood. Personally I'm unbothered by it, but some people are extremely disturbed by it apparently.
Lots of stories about that. A strange, emergent phenomenon in the US. I suspect, like the extensive racial riots, it's a product of lockdown and release.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
:lol:

In America I had heard hockey fans tended to be some of the most college-educated among major sports fans, despite the missing teeth stereotypes. (They are also supposedly the richest.)

It is when it involves my morning coffee can. :pado:

:lol: I so remember this. Damn, that woman was psychic.

A BLM protest might break out in the middle of the woods?

Nah, I kind of wonder that too. It's just a slightly more bourgie version of sleeping in your car. Not pitching a tent sounds like a wet dream for the lazy and clueless... for people who want to wear sweatpants to the opera.

Try bleach. Whitens teeth and clears up COVID.

Lots of stories about that. A strange, emergent phenomenon in the US. I suspect, like the extensive racial riots, it's a product of lockdown and release.
Hockey isn't oft spoken about in the south....cept when everyone became a hockey fan when predators went to finals.

Preppies and kids with freckles get sent to soccer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hockey isn't oft spoken about in the south....cept when everyone became a hockey fan when predators went to finals.

Preppies and kids with freckles get sent to soccer.
But think of the stacks of cheddar you need to be pulling in to put your kid on ice skates in a rink in the middle of steaming swampland surrounded by gators.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1286)