.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
They did

now it's up to the states to stop dragging their feet. Which should be accelerated because states are hurting for taxable revenue. So you will see more states push to legalize controlled gambling in the next year or so.

The same will happen with the legalization of marijuana

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
he ended up with the spectacular titties so that's something
Teri Hatcher was pretty damn fine in that era. All due cred.

“first they came for commie fucktards and I did not speak out because I was not a commie fucktard.

then they came for progressive liberals and I did not speak out because I was not a progressive liberal.

then they came for stoner Jews and there was no one left to speak for me”

-Kyle 2021
:lol:

Calma, I can keep you in the Murica bread. Price catalog below:

Make fun of Andy for electing orange man= 1 rep
Post reddit source of minority beaten by white guy = 2 reps
Post stupid thing orange man said = 2 reps
Post funny thing from le current year man = 3 reps
Screenshot the latest page in bread = 4 reps
:lol2:

Went outside yesterday for maybe 4 hours, arms got badly sunburnt. I guess this is what happens when you stay inside for three months straight.
Did you find Precious?

People queueing for ages to shop in Primark...
UK too? I don't get it here in Portugal, and we've been open for longer. There are really long lines on the sidewalk for people to get into the fast crash-and-burn fashion places like H&M, etc. Seriously, either everyone is buying replacement underwear and pajamas or I am now just discovering the immensity of the social underclass that needs the retail therapy of buying a €8 t-shirt that they're willing to wait in line for a half-hour with the infected masses.

The US has George Floyd protests filling the streets. Europe has wankers buying disposable clothes like they've been sitting naked in their own filth in their basements for the past 4 months.

Europe is a gruesome battleground for the war between Lime and byrd scooter
There's more than just those here.

Though this is how we Lisboetas use these things proper like:

Is Netflix turning into the new Hallmark Network?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm going back to my work on Monday. I heard the news today and it's so fucking amazing, I still can't believe it, finally some great news. So fucking happy it's crazy. Now I'm gonna save a bit every month in order to fund my next book (which I still didn't begin writing but I did start making notes).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm going back to my work on Monday. I heard the news today and it's so fucking amazing, I still can't believe it, finally some great news. So fucking happy it's crazy. Now I'm gonna save a bit every month in order to fund my next book (which I still didn't begin writing but I did start making notes).
Congratulations Dule! I can’t wait to promote your next book.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
one of my favorite athletes ever died today. he never was the most talented of his teams, but he had the grinta and intelligence of the absolute elite. 3 times olympic champion, every single time the heart and soul of the team. he was only 47.

32924806_4eec3d25b60e4db34e8c6697357c1690_wm.jpg

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
In Europe, what sports do the smarter populace follow?

In Murica, it's soccer (with the exception of first gen Mexicans & Balkans and 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen Kurds) and tennis.

Can't be soccer in Europe. Every club has tons of ding a lings supporting them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Speaking of Bay Area degeneracy, I was at a sanwhich shop in Livermore today and a woman approached me telling me how she was not optimistic for the future. It started out somewhat casual and then went into how the "energy" had changed today, astrologers had predicted it because the planets were aligned in a manner they hadn't been since 1961 and this was indicative of a troubled decade ahead, that there would be a mass American revolution on both sides, and the truth would be revealed in the media on both sides (she kept going on about "both sides")
Jee this shit gets realer and realer by the day :shifty: I apologize for ever doubting Astrology

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 697)