Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Are the courses closed in your neck of the woods?
Yeah, they stayed open right up until the full lockdown came into force. They had been gradually adjusting what was allowed: closing bar, closing locker room, adjusting rules to make it easier to keep distance on the course, etc..

Still been wandering over the course with the dog most days in last couple of weeks.

Right pisser that stuff had to shut down. After playing poorly last season, my last three scores before the course shut were 66, 67, 71 (par 69) and the proper competitive season was just away to start.

dont understand but i respect the boldness.
Club asked that folk who could buy to go ahead and do so to ease the cashflow issues in current situation.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
is it safe to use Lenovo laptops or will the Chinese steal my credit card and Amazon login?
Yep, had one for years. The only thing is the battery stopped working, so I could only use it while plugged in. Then the adapter got damaged so it couldn't power on at all. Bought non-brand replacements for both, but the new battery didn't work either. So now it's back to normal, working only while plugged in :baus:

Had no problems otherwise. Go for it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 533)