s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What are the odds of the batteries of both my watches going dead within 48 hours of each other and at a time when I can't get them sorted?

I stuggle to see how anyone could be suffering more from Covid than me right now.
dunno about odds, but that's one of the reasons i have a couple of mechanical watches, both automatic and hand wound. also, if the watch itself is not too complicated, you can get batteries online and replace it yourself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I've never had a need for watches or timepieces in general bc I don't subscribe to the notion of "time"
I subscribe to the notion of time, tho with loose use of it lol, but what I dont have use for is watches. In practical terms. All watches I ever had allways only been gifts, and only ever used for fancy official events on rare occasions. Otherwise its litterally allways been made absolete by my cell phone since my early teens.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I subscribe to the notion of time, tho with loose use of it lol, but what I dont have use for is watches. In practical terms. All watches I ever had allways only been gifts, and only ever used for fancy official events on rare occasions. Otherwise its litterally allways been made absolete by my cell phone since my early teens.
I refuse to put all my eggs in one basket.

Still have an MP3 player and watch in addition to my phone.

And still frequently use cash and haven't put any payment options on my phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1106)