Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was looking for a haven full of calm, rational individuals who would be full of compassion for their fellow human beings at a difficult time.

Naturally, there was only one place that came to mind...

Given how folk round here used to get every summer when there wasn't football to talk about, I take it this current indefinite suspension has been taken with Juventuz's typical grace and composure?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Welcome back Red. Tuz has actually been relatively calm.

What has had majority of us full on melt down triggered and in constant state of micro conflict was Sarri actually, and the place has been serene and uncontentious ever since this doomsday plague has put on pause on life as we know it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey @Red ! Nice to see you back here.

Yeah, all things considered, this forum is a better source of rational thought and useful information than the U.S. government. Which isn't saying much, but it's no transfer season meltdown. We must be getting old.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hey @Red ! Nice to see you back here.

Yeah, all things considered, this forum is a better source of rational thought and useful information than the U.S. government. Which isn't saying much, but it's no transfer season meltdown. We must be getting old.
Speak for yourself. I'm pretty sure I'm still 21.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What has had majority of us full on melt down triggered and in constant state of micro conflict was Sarri actually, and the place has been serene and uncontentious ever since this doomsday plague has put on pause on life as we know it.

Yeah, plenty wrong at various different coaching/management levels at Juve over the last couple of years.

At this point I'm meant to say that what's happening just now puts sport into perspective, but current stuff doesn't stop me getting riled up about the same things that always irritate me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Welcome back Red. Tuz has actually been relatively calm.

Who knew it would take coronavirus to make Tuz calma this year and help most everyone get along. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)