swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So i had another encounter with one of the Bay Area's finest who told me about this: https://birdsarentreal.com/pages/the-history

Apparently the CIA killed every bird in the US and replaced them with surveillance drones, even the Bald Eagles :sad:. Ever notice you see a lot of birds sitting on telephone poles, thats how they charge.
Damn. QAnon ain't got sh*t....

And of course, Mericans be eating Popeye's chicken sandwiches when they may as well be wolfing down a US government Alexa Echo lathered in Bayou Buffalo sauce and finished with a Cane Sweeeet Iced Tea.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Damn. QAnon ain't got sh*t....

And of course, Mericans be eating Popeye's chicken sandwiches when they may as well be wolfing down a US government Alexa Echo lathered in Bayou Buffalo sauce and finished with a Cane Sweeeet Iced Tea.
I'm starting to see this everywhere i go. On my usual morning drive is a white swan looking (i dont know birds) mofo that is always in the exact same spot right next to the road. Never two or three swans but just that one and in the exact same spot not reacting to cars driving by.

i'm sure that swan is a CIA drone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 315)