Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Still here till Sunday. It's been great, really, but you have to plan it carefully and not stay at the same place for more than 3 days.

April is not the best time to visit.
Why not stay at one place more than 3 days? I just wanna drink some beer and lay at the beach, it wouldn't be the normal "let's go everywhere" holiday really. And yes I'm aware that April is not the best time (May is the best they say), but it should be better than January-March, right? I just wanna go somewhere before next summer.

How long have you been there now? Enjoy your last days there! :beer:

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:lol2: You're joking, right?
Totally serious.

By the time I get retested in 4 weeks, I will have finished the window period.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have systemic joint pain (symptoms began almost 4 weeks ago). It's fucking worrying me.

I may have mycoplasma genitalium since everything else came back negative but they didn't test for this.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Totally serious.

By the time I get retested in 4 weeks, I will have finished the window period.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have systemic joint pain (symptoms began almost 4 weeks ago). It's fucking worrying me.

I may have mycoplasma genitalium since everything else came back negative but they didn't test for this.
You may have all this things, and I’m sorry for that. But what‘s for sure: in addition you have some deep mental-health problems, my friend, and that‘s the real thing that brings you down.

I really hope for you, you get out of this mental struggle. Cause like Enron says, it seems you won’t stop worry until you finally have a positive HIV result or something like that, just to finally confirm your worries. And that’s a hell of a mental disorder. I don’t wanna be mean now, just want you to realize that you first should fix your mental attitude.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Correlation doesn't imply causation. Stress from cheating might have aggravated vitamin, mineral, or hormonal deficiencies or too much of the bad stuff (unhealthy gut microbiome, insulin, triglycerides, etc). That's why i asked him if he got regular bloodwork/physical done too.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the optimum way of investing your savings?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Correlation doesn't imply causation. Stress from cheating might have aggravated vitamin, mineral, or hormonal deficiencies or too much of the bad stuff (unhealthy gut microbiome, insulin, triglycerides, etc). That's why i asked him if he got regular bloodwork/physical done too.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a contradiction, are you investing, or saving?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Depends how much money I guess.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You may have all this things, and I’m sorry for that. But what‘s for sure: in addition you have some deep mental-health problems, my friend, and that‘s the real thing that brings you down.

I really hope for you, you get out of this mental struggle. Cause like Enron says, it seems you won’t stop worry until you finally have a positive HIV result or something like that, just to finally confirm your worries. And that’s a hell of a mental disorder. I don’t wanna be mean now, just want you to realize that you first should fix your mental attitude.
No offence taken. I know I'm crazy right now although most of the time I'm not obsessing about illness. But every once in a while I get a panic attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)