AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
no recreational drinking cannot be replaced by just anything. most activities wont cut it.

especially when a lot of the activities are more fun when paired with drinking
I don't know about MOST. Drinking is usually paired with something else, as you said. Usually it's just simply socializing, which you can still do without drinking just fine. "More fun" is subjective, I don't see it as that way for example the majority of the time.

I guess it also comes down to where you live too. I could see it being more difficult in a suburb, meanwhile I can leave my house and walk in any direction and find something to do.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I drink maybe like 6 times a year if even that. I just don't find it all that fun, not really that much more to it. Also it gets expensive real quick around here. House parties are fun but FUCK spending $40 just to get into, for example, an uncomfortable 230 Fifth because it's someone's birthday, regardless of how good their Moscow mules are.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:agree:.
I hate alcohol, and all fizzy drinks.
You hate alcohol, but why do you women love games?
I drink maybe like 6 times a year if even that. I just don't find it all that fun, not really that much more to it. Also it gets expensive real quick around here. House parties are fun but FUCK spending $40 just to get into, for example, an uncomfortable 230 Fifth because it's someone's birthday, regardless of how good their Moscow mules are.
How then do you tolerate people?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I’ve found myself limiting my drinking these days. Basically, having a drink or two if I go out during the week and then not getting drunk on the weekend.

I hate being hungover and there’s nothing like waking up clear headed at 8 am on a Saturday with the entire day ahead of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 232)