Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yo where you at ATM? You in BC? I'm in BC ATM and will be roaming for a two weeks, in Kelowna ATM. Super saucy right now, your boy is drowning in some Hendrix gin.

Anyway if yous in the province and down to link let me know. I'm in your neck of the woods breh
Gin, eh. That sounds like a good time. Be a snob for a day and go check out some vineyards while you’re in the Okanagan. Noble Ridge and Painted Rock are good ones.

I’m flying out east to the land of Newfies tomorrow. Going to hike the long range traverse in Gros Morne, and then spend a few days visiting some friends in Halifax and bouldering on the coast there.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gin, eh. That sounds like a good time. Be a snob for a day and go check out some vineyards while you’re in the Okanagan. Noble Ridge and Painted Rock are good ones.

I’m flying out east to the land of Newfies tomorrow. Going to hike the long range traverse in Gros Morne, and then spend a few days visiting some friends in Halifax and bouldering on the coast there.
:sad:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

All good bro, first time here for me. Its STUNNING!! The views and the nature is incredible! Decent people too from what I've seen, only been here for 2 days now.

Went to this tiny ass bar my buddies are regulars at, was decent time. But while I was there I reconfirmed man's a piece of shit asshole :lol:
While sitting at the bar, I'm trying to size up bartender and see how I can get at her. Then 2 guys that are sitting next to me make small talk, turns out one is the bartenders brother and the other one her bf :lol:
Was like fuck it, she's got some cheeks and I want a bite, went on to shoot my shit in front of em :lol: so fucking stupid :sergio:

But anyways frangin un de ces jours on va link up

- - - Updated - - -

He's too much of a snob to hang out with a bum like you.
:lol:

Stupid amount of rich ppl here bro, I think you'd blend in great with the Mexican cherry pickers out here :p
You'll get that marriage visa super quick

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
All good bro, first time here for me. Its STUNNING!! The views and the nature is incredible! Decent people too from what I've seen, only been here for 2 days now.

Went to this tiny ass bar my buddies are regulars at, was decent time. But while I was there I reconfirmed man's a piece of shit asshole :lol:
While sitting at the bar, I'm trying to size up bartender and see how I can get at her. Then 2 guys that are sitting next to me make small talk, turns out one is the bartenders brother and the other one her bf :lol:
Was like fuck it, she's got some cheeks and I want a bite, went on to shoot my shit in front of em :lol: so fucking stupid :sergio:

But anyways frangin un de ces jours on va link up

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid amount of rich ppl here bro, I think you'd blend in great with the Mexican cherry pickers out here :p
You'll get that marriage visa super quick
Would you not marry me for 20k?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Camping is horrific? :shifty:

Why?
The entire ordeal is just bollocks. If it rains everything gets wet and you need to put up your tent which is already drenched regardless of how fast you work. Then you need to build a fire to stay warm and dry out your things. Basically the first half of the day passes with trying to ruin everything and then you spend the other half trying to fix it. Before you lay down and have the worst sleep of your life. Never doing this again - bare minimum is a small hut or cabin in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

0.6 KB/s bolivian high speed internet

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
@icemaη @Xperd @other indians ..what does the local news there say about the situation in Jammu and Kashmir after scrapping of article 370?

Two family members of a friend are there and haven't been online since sunday. Embassy doesn't respond either.

I've read that they told tourists etc. to leave the region immediately, but the reporting here isn't very detailed. How worrisome is the situation?
The government first said that there's a threat of terrorist attacks, asked all the tourists to leave, imposed curfew on the state and shut down all internet access and almost all TV channels. They basically placed all political leaders under house arrest, increased military presence and then made the announcement of scrapping 370. The curfew was relaxed for Eid but then tightened again towards early evening. According to the state's police, it has been mostly peaceful apart from a few random incidents. The state is basically under lockdown, so the worst is yet to come IMO. Our local news has sadly become a mouthpiece of the government the past few years. I'd probably trust the international media to do a better job tbh.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The entire ordeal is just bollocks. If it rains everything gets wet and you need to put up your tent which is already drenched regardless of how fast you work. Then you need to build a fire to stay warm and dry out your things. Basically the first half of the day passes with trying to ruin everything and then you spend the other half trying to fix it. Before you lay down and have the worst sleep of your life. Never doing this again - bare minimum is a small hut or cabin in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

did you not look up the weather before you went out?

do you jump in the pool with your phone still in your pocket and complain that swimming sucks too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 930)