IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Out of curiosity, has Bolivia been feeling the effects of the trade war at all? I'm curious as to how far this reaches.

^^^
Well, considering that Bolivia heavily relies on commodities, one of them being soybean which price has been negatively affected by the trade war, yes it has affected us a bit.

It could have devastating consequences if this trade war was to affect hydrocarbon and mineral prices.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not even close. You seem to have this weird thing you do where you make wild assumptions.
I'm not the one who thinks some girl I barely know is special and should be coveted at all costs.
The sooner you realize the less special they become to you the more special you become to them, the better off you will be.

Also creepy is looks dependent, the same actions that get the epithet will get a pass if you are a 8/10.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think gordo’s point is that all girls are random girls you find in bars and clubs. You’re mistaken if you think she doesn’t get white girl wasted with her friends and commits the same mistakes we all do.

Some don’t, but it doesn’t seem like you know her enough to be able to tell. But if you like her, that’s all that matters. Go for it and see what happens.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm not the one who thinks some girl I barely know is special and should be coveted at all costs.
:lol: Where the fuck did I even remotely imply any of this?

The sooner you realize the less special they become to you the more special you become to them, the better off you will be.
No one is special.

Also creepy is looks dependent, the same actions that get the epithet will get a pass if you are a 8/10.
6000% agree

I think gordo’s point is that all girls are random girls you find in bars and clubs. You’re mistaken if you think she doesn’t get white girl wasted with her friends and commits the same mistakes we all do.

Some don’t, but it doesn’t seem like you know her enough to be able to tell. But if you like her, that’s all that matters. Go for it and see what happens.
The reason I specifically said bars and clubs is because that's the "typical" place to go pick someone up. However I don't like drinking, I don't like bars, I don't like clubs. That's fine if you do, but for me to attempt to pick someone up in these settings would not make sense because of this unless it's just for some quick thing. It's not about mistakes, just lifestyle.

Exactly :lol:, it's that simple. He frequently tries to extrapolate some craziness instead though :boh:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

No one is special.

6000% agree

The reason I specifically said bars and clubs is because that's the "typical" place to go pick someone up. However I don't like drinking, I don't like bars, I don't like clubs. That's fine if you do, but for me to attempt to pick someone up in these settings would not make sense because of this unless it's just for some quick thing. It's not about mistakes, just lifestyle.

Exactly :lol:, it's that simple. He frequently tries to extrapolate some craziness instead though :boh:
Yeah, the guy has insecurity issues, I’ve been saying that for a while.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

No one is special.

6000% agree

Going for one girl you worked with some months ago instead of the thousands you encounter every day, yeah you are not trying hard at all, but you're right what do i know about girls, best of luck

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I totally get Gordo's point of view.

All women should be looked at in the same way. Once one of them gets special treatment, even if it's just in your head, you've lost the battle and your value.

The mere fact that AFL is asking about how to approach this girl shows he's overthinking it and placing perhaps too much value on the chick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1073)