IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Oh that's sweet. Good luck :p

- - - Updated - - -

What you mean you fell in love with the wrong chick, you're regretting it already?
Thanks.

No, I don't regret it. But being in an international relationship carries its own problems (logistics, how are we going to be physically together in the same place?).

We have to compromise more than normal couples. She's gonna compromise by coming here for 6 months instead of finding work in England after Uni. Then I'll have to compromise when I go to England.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why the heck would you want to live with a girl. Live nearby, sure. But having a gf there all the time? I tried it a couple times. Nightmare.
I know.

I love my girlfriend. I absolutely do. But I've always liked to spend much of my time alone. She doesn't get this at all.

It can be tiring.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love living with my girlfriend, honestly. The only downside of shacking up has been the acceleration of discussions on marriage (which I'm principally opposed to) and kids.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Never - and it's not about her. I just don't want to be married. Imo the concept of giving vows to stay together forever and putting on a show for your circle is hollowed out by the actual way we lead our lives.

I am completely open to spending my life with her and having babies at some point though.
:agree:

Weddings are an expensive cancer. Just a show for friends and family. I would never spend more than USD 5K on one.

I don't see much wrong with the concept of marriage though, except that you may lose half of your wealth if you get divorced.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:agree:

Weddings are an expensive cancer. Just a show for friends and family. I would never spend more than USD 5K on one.

I don't see much wrong with the concept of marriage though, except that you may lose half of your wealth if you get divorced.
In my book that qualifies as 'much wrong'.

In addition to that there's grounds for expecting a custody battle over your child. What kind of a fucked up scenario is that.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
In my book that qualifies as 'much wrong'.

In addition to that there's grounds for expecting a custody battle over your child. What kind of a fucked up scenario is that.
I think the bolded part just depends.

Recently I lost it all and had to climb back up again. Lost so much that there was only person left standing with me. If I was married and my wife stuck with me through all the hard times and believed in me... she'd be entitled to half.

Custody battles will happen regardless of your marital status, and you're handicapped by your sex.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think the bolded part just depends.

Recently I lost it all and had to climb back up again. Lost so much that there was only person left standing with me. If I was married and my wife stuck with me through all the hard times and believed in me... I think she'd be entitled to half.

Custody battles will happen regardless of your marital status, and you're handicapped by your sex.
1st part:

If you think she is entitled to half then you're welcome to give it away. I'm not working 45 hour weeks (that's alot here) to give anything away unless I want to give it away.

2nd part: You're right, that's just me freaking out about having kids in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 737)