Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Depends from the perspective.

400e perfume is probably 2-3 days of work for them. In my case that would be 25-30 euros which would I call cheap as hell. But from my point of view I'd work 30 days in order to buy it which is pretty crazy.

Recently I bough Invictus by paco rabanne. The price is around 60-80e I think but I got it for 25 lol. It was stolen or direct from a factory, no idea, nor I care where it came from.

Hmm.. 400-600e depending on a publishing house and my work.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Depends from the perspective.

400e perfume is probably 2-3 days of work for them. In my case that would be 25-30 euros which would I call cheap as hell. But from my point of view I'd work 30 days in order to buy it which is pretty crazy.

Recently I bough Invictus by paco rabanne. The price is around 60-80e I think but I got it for 25 lol. It was stolen or direct from a factory, no idea, nor I care where it came from.

Hmm.. 400-600e depending on a publishing house and my work.
@Post Ironic wanna set up a crowd fund for this

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not really, one of these bottles will last me 4-5 years
:agree:

And samples cost next to nothing. So it's easy to go through a lot of them to find something that fits you perfectly, regardless of cost.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to also get samples for black saffron by byredo and dg velvet desert oud
Black saffron is great. An ex girlfriend introduced me to Byredo. Lots of good stuff in their line.

Haven't tried the other one. Thanks for the suggestions. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

@Post Ironic wanna set up a crowd fund for this
I have no idea how to set up crowd fund stuff. But I'd happily chip in for this.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree:

And samples cost next to nothing. So it's easy to go through a lot of them to find something that fits you perfectly, regardless of cost.

- - - Updated - - -

Black saffron is great. An ex girlfriend introduced me to Byredo. Lots of good stuff in their line.

Haven't tried the other one. Thanks for the suggestions. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how to set up crowd fund stuff. But I'd happily chip in for this.
I thought hipsters are all about crowdfunding maybe @DAiDEViL can help then

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If you can own only one cologne under $75 and something that's not "loud," what would it be?

Also, how long do colognes last till they go rancid/bad? I've had two for ~10 yrs, one for 15+ yrs. They don't smell foul, but I don't really remember the exact original scent.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Wittl @Kyle @Hustini @s4tch any of you guys can help with this? If you do you get a 3 month ban moratorium
i'm on zero infraction points so... :seven:

btw what is this all about? i'm not reading this thread too often...

my experience with crowd funding: with some buddies, we happen to run a juve-related blog in hungarian. a couple of years ago, one of my mates met a young, partly disabled keeper whose idol was buffon. we helped him to fund his trip to the juve stadium and see gigi live, and our readers were nice enough to send some $$$. i don't remember what service we used exactly, but it was pretty straight forward iirc. should i dig in my emails to find out more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1311)