Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Like I told my friend when I finished that interview "I don't care if they hire me or, even if they do I'll say it's the stupidest interview ever". It was fucking horrible. I'll take it as an insult if I don't get promoted there :mad:
I once said right after an interview that they don't even have to think about it, I can't see me work here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
And how did the Deutsche Bahn react?
:lol:
Nah it was a swiss transport company that provides logistics and transport for the chemical stuff. But I was overqualified for this shit. And few hours later I got the job I still work now.

- - - Updated - - -

Sitting in front of the PC. Logistics shortly.

Nah, it's not that I hate it. I don't know what will it look like. It's just the first impression from the interview. It's some Swiss company and I heard good things about them.
WTF :lol: ...who is it?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Sitting in front of the PC. Logistics shortly.

Nah, it's not that I hate it. I don't know what will it look like. It's just the first impression from the interview. It's some Swiss company and I heard good things about them.
:lol:
Nah it was a swiss transport company that provides logistics and transport for the chemical stuff. But I was overqualified for this shit. And few hours later I got the job I still work now.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF :lol: ...who is it?
:shifty:

Well congratulations :p. Just collect those paychecks for now either way.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No.

Blind taste tests have been done with pro wine drinkers and their guesses were all over the place.

Here in the US you get the biggest bang for the buck with the very affordable Chilean and Argie wines. Not sure what their prices are in Europe.

Better yet - and this is for fellow health geeks - stick to the distilled stuff, the healthier alt (red wine being healthy isn't true).
When my wife and I were living in SF, we got into the habit of buying Russian River Valley pinot noirs that ran $70 and up. We’re drinking wine all the time now in Portugal and are paying next to nothing for really good wines. Last month we bought a €9 wine at the market and laughed, “What are we, the Rockefellers?” Times have changed.

We just talked randomly in English.

I got the job btw :lol2:
Congrats! He totally called it. :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag hello sir

how goes it out yonder in Portugal?
It’s alright. Low key. Chill. Not a single government agency has ever heard of user experience or service design. But that’s ok. Because you have great sunsets and a plate of awesome food and life is good. :D

How’s New York treating you? Riding that conveyor belt to death with little ones and all? ;)

I'll be in lisbon tonight, holla at yo boy
No way! I wish I had known! Got Portugal-Serbia plans tonight. What brings you in town, and will you be around tomorrow evening? Lunch even?

From the sound of things he’s living life like a Portuguese Paul Giamatti.
Not entirely inaccurate.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It’s alright. Low key. Chill. Not a single government agency has ever heard of user experience or service design. But that’s ok. Because you have great sunsets and a plate of awesome food and life is good. :D

How’s New York treating you? Riding that conveyor belt to death with little ones and all? ;)

No way! I wish I had known! Got Portugal-Serbia plans tonight. What brings you in town, and will you be around tomorrow evening? Lunch even?

Not entirely inaccurate.
No worries broski, i don't think I'll stay past noon there, but if i do I'll reach out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1134)