IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Agreed. But it's not just that. It's the fact that people think there are no better people out of their circle of known friends/girlfriends. It's like they are totally unaware of how many cool and great girls are out there. Friends too not just pussy meat.

It's also a comfort zone thing so people rather stick to what they already have and grab it tightly. I'm not saying it's a wrong approach but at least take into consideration that there's a whole world out there. That's why I hate when they say how they'd kill themselves if they breakup or something. I mean jeez come on now...
Yeah, it's retarded.

There's no such thing as the one. There are many good ones and bad ones.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Sounds like it could be interesting at least.
Sounds very stressful and time consuming but not everyone gets to work for a huge oil company like that.

I'm still thinking about it. The salary they're offering me is about the same as my current income from my e-commerce stores. I'd have to work all day and night but my income would be doubled.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Sounds very stressful and time consuming but not everyone gets to work for a huge oil company like that.

I'm still thinking about it. The salary they're offering me is about the same as my current income from my e-commerce stores. I'd have to work all day and night but my income would be doubled.
You're saying you would need to work all night and day now to afford the salary you're being offered?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
No no. I'm saying I would have to work all night and day if I take that position. I'd work on my online store at night and work my job during the day.
Ahhh, I see. Well like I told Vlad a few days ago, if you think you can handle it, go for it for a little while just to build up your bank account. You have a fallback in your business, so if anything you could just flat out quit if it becomes too much.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Ahhh, I see. Well like I told Vlad a few days ago, if you think you can handle it, go for it for a little while just to build up your bank account. You have a fallback in your business, so if anything you could just flat out quit if it becomes too much.
I would like to give it a shot but I'd feel bad making a commitment only to quit after a few months later.

Maybe I should do shrooms and decide what to do.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Went online to get technical support from Comcast.

I am using the chat service and i think it might be a bot pretending to be someone from a support center in India. What a world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1190)