Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Couldn't post it on your VM wall 'cause you locked your profile again :rolleyes: ..so I have to post it here:
Über die Middletons: «Kate Middleton hat eine hübsche Silhoutte. Ihre Schwester hingegen hat Mühe. Ich mag ihr Gesicht nicht. Sie sollte nur ihren Rücken zeigen.»

Über Heidi Klum: «Ich kenne diese Heidi Klum nicht. Claudia Schiffer kennt sie auch nicht. Sie war nie in Paris. Kennen wir nicht.»

Über mörderische kleine Männer: «Das Leben ist kein Schönheitswettbewerb, einige hässliche Menschen sind super. Was ich hasse sind hässliche, kleine Männer. Frauen können klein sein, aber für Männer ist es unmöglich. Es ist etwas, was sie im Leben nicht verzeihen werden. Sie sind gemein und sie wollen dich töten.»

Über Balenciaga: «Blumenmuster sind für übergewichtige Muttis.»

Über Kontrolle: «Jogginghosen sind ein Zeichen des Versagens. Du hast die Kontrolle ber dein Leben verloren, deshalb hast du dir eine Jogginghose gekauft.»

Über Wertschätzung: «Ich finde, wenn ich jemandem keinen Privatjet wert bin, muss ich auch nicht hin zu dem. Sonst bleibe ich lieber zuhause und lese ein Buch, tue etwas oder tue gar nichts, denn auch Nichts tun ist etwas sehr, sehr Beschäftigendes.»

Über Fernsehen: «Freizeit ist gut – wenn man kultiviert ist. Aber beschränkte Mittel und dazu keine Kultur: Das kann nur vor dem Fernseher enden.»

Über Arbeit: «Je mehr ich arbeite, desto besser sind meine Ideen. Das putscht sich hoch wie bei einer Nymphomanin, die unfähig ist, einen Orgasmus zu kriegen.»

Über Neid: «Alle die etwas gegen dünne Models haben, sind fette Muttis, die mit ihren Kartoffelchipstüten vor dem Fernseher hocken.»

Über Gespräche: «Ich hasse intellektuelle Konversationen mit Intellektuellen. Die einzige Meinung, die mich interessiert, ist meine eigene.»

Über Feminismus: «Ich war nie ein Feminist, ich bin dafür nicht hässlich genug.»

Über sich selber: «Ich bin eigentlich sehr bodenständig. Ich stehe bloss nicht auf dem Boden dieser Welt.»

Über Gesundheit: «Der Körper muss makellos sein. Ist er es nicht, kauf kleine Kleidergrössen und iss weniger!»

Über seine Zitate: «Alles, was ich sage, ist ein Witz. Ich bin selbst ein Witz.»

:heart:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That feeling when you have been working 48 hours straight, no sleep, barely eat, trying to complete spreadsheets which are due tomorrow, only to realize you have been using wrong data. Recently I took an opportunity at multinational company, working as their controller. Went out of my comfort zone, the previous company Ive been working for over the last 5 years. Pay is good, the main motive for change and wife was pushing for that move (women are materialistic af, most of them at least), but now private life is suffering. I might just snap and fuck off to some desolate isle. :)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
That feeling when you have been working 48 hours straight, no sleep, barely eat, trying to complete spreadsheets which are due tomorrow, only to realize you have been using wrong data. Recently I took an opportunity at multinational company, working as their controller. Went out of my comfort zone, the previous company Ive been working for over the last 5 years. Pay is good, the main motive for change and wife was pushing for that move (women are materialistic af, most of them at least), but now private life is suffering. I might just snap and fuck off to some desolate isle. :)
Agree on the last sentence. Otherwise you've made probably more than one wrong decision. First of all the choice of your wife. ;)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Get another job and woman.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If you could rough it out for a little while to stockpile some money, do it. Though, I'm not sure how possible that would be considering your last sentence.

Otherwise, it would look amazing on a resume and who knows, maybe the role will become a bit easier and take less time as you grow within it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If you could rough it out for a little while to stockpile some money, do it. Though, I'm not sure how possible that would be considering your last sentence.

Otherwise, it would look amazing on a resume and who knows, maybe the role will become a bit easier and take less time as you grow within it.
Yeah every beginning is rough, which I was aware of, maybe not to this extent and for the first time in a long while I have been challenged but at the same time this is a top opportunity for anyone working in finance and accounting sector and you can learn a great deal. You find yourself in position where you can actually influence company's plans based on your interpretations of results and monthly reports. Maybe after a while I could contemplate a lateral move. Just cant lose my head in the mean time, which is a challenge for Balkans. :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah every beginning is rough, which I was aware of, maybe not to this extent and for the first time in a long while I have been challenged but at the same time this is a top opportunity for anyone working in finance and accounting sector and you can learn a great deal. You find yourself in position where you can actually influence company's plans based on your interpretations of results and monthly reports. Maybe after a while I could contemplate a lateral move. Just cant lose my head in the mean time, which is a challenge for Balkans. :p
I can give you free advices on how to quit a job. I did it many times. Feels good really.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People overrate the importance of certain people be it family, girlfriends or friends. If they’re making you unhapppy find new ones. There’s so many people in this world.
Agreed. But it's not just that. It's the fact that people think there are no better people out of their circle of known friends/girlfriends. It's like they are totally unaware of how many cool and great girls are out there. Friends too not just pussy meat.

It's also a comfort zone thing so people rather stick to what they already have and grab it tightly. I'm not saying it's a wrong approach but at least take into consideration that there's a whole world out there. That's why I hate when they say how they'd kill themselves if they breakup or something. I mean jeez come on now...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
People overrate the importance of certain people be it family, girlfriends or friends. If they’re making you unhapppy find new ones. There’s so many people in this world.
Meh, when it comes to women you can change them as much as you want but there will always be something to be dissatisfied about. At least that's what I've observed in probably over 95% of cases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1061)