IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:agree: And then french kiss her. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Does your english girl live in Bolivia or how are you still seeing her?
She just went back to England after living in Bolivia for a few months.

We decided to meet in Miami last week.

- - - Updated - - -

The more reason you should get the shot
You can't get hepatitis A twice iirc. I should get a hep b shot tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I mean... that's a lovely thing, unlike that other activity which is unnecessarily nasty :p

Ofc, to each his own... but jeez
I doubt it'll become a regular thing in bed for me but I had to try it.

Like my grandma always said “if you won’t eat it you shouldn’t stick your dick in it”.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
:tup:

It drops into hyperbole a couple times, but the point still stands, and it's a good one. I'm surprised it didn't further elaborate on the absurdity that is fat acceptance/body positivity/anti-fat shaming. One of the biggest problems with modern world and social media/online dating. Fat, unattractive women feeling overly entitled and screaming bloody murder when they don't get equal attention to the attractive ones.

Always got a laugh from this video. The prevalent idea amongst modern women that men should still pay for everything, while being forbidden from expecting tangible benefit from it is so cringeworthy:

Imagine it was some unattractive dude giving this talk though. They'd castrate him. :lol:
"Real woman" is really stupid, in addition to the aesthetic appearance, it's noxious to health because it advocates obesity.

And I'm sorry, I have no idea what the guy in the video says, I could only look at his arms.

Yeah, I really liked the taste of ass. And no, she didn't return the favor. Lol, not sure I want my ass licked tho. Is it good?
I was with a guy who had an incredible ass, and he refused to let me eat his ass. That broke my heart :sad:.
Let that girl do it to you.

I prefer BJs. There's nothing greater than finishing in a girl's mouth.
But suck it til the end, don't just stop sucking and that he simply finish in the mouth.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wtf, but it was clean down there? :shifty: I never had to wash my mouth.

Some people like, some not. Imo it's okayish, but by far not something I would want my girls to do everytime. But you should definitely try once.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the thing I like about rimming is that the girl shows her nastyness when she's doing it, more than the feeling itself.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I liked it and so did she although just for a while.

I had to wash my mouth immediately though. Dat ass smell she couldn't stand.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I really liked the taste of ass. And no, she didn't return the favor. Lol, not sure I want my ass licked tho. Is it good?
[
Would never really want to have my ass licked outside the context of a blowjob... But as a part of a blowjob, having her occasionally lick your ass, that's great.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wtf, but it was clean down there? :shifty: I never had to wash my mouth.

Some people like, some not. Imo it's okayish, but by far not something I would want my girls to do everytime. But you should definitely try once.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the thing I like about rimming is that the girl shows her nastyness when she's doing it, more than the feeling itself.
So she didn’t enjoy the ass-smell? How did you find it? It must smell much nicer than your maid’s Bolivian dishes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Waiting in long lines for a bus into central London at Stansted airport. Would have taken the express train, but a suicide had to ruin it for everybody and all trains are halted.

Scary people here. Not all of them Dortmund fans.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Watcha reading recently?
You read any Halldór Laxness? I finished Wayward Heroes a while ago, and now reading The Great Weaver From Kashmir. Loved them both. The latter, I think you might enjoy its musings quite a bit.

Also read Karl Ove Knausgaard's A Time For Everything. It's a rather fascinating reimagining of the nature of angels and their interactions with the human residents of this planet throughout history; there's something so primordial and elemental about his language, the landscapes he portrays, the mythologies he elaborates, the fall and "decline" of the angels he narrates. The Rilke in my signature, from Duino Elegies, it suits the novel. Highly recommend it.

And Mathias Énard's novel Compass. The curious insomniac meditations of an ailing Viennese musicologist on the Orient. To quote: "Orientalism as lament, as a forever disappointing exploration"... or... "Sometimes I feel as if night has fallen, that Western darkness has invaded the Orient of enlightenment."

How about you?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You read any Halldór Laxness? I finished Wayward Heroes a while ago, and now reading The Great Weaver From Kashmir. Loved them both. The latter, I think you might enjoy its musings quite a bit.

Also read Karl Ove Knausgaard's A Time For Everything. It's a rather fascinating reimagining of the nature of angels and their interactions with the human residents of this planet throughout history; there's something so primordial and elemental about his language, the landscapes he portrays, the mythologies he elaborates, the fall and "decline" of the angels he narrates. The Rilke in my signature, from Duino Elegies, it suits the novel. Highly recommend it.

And Mathias Énard's novel Compass. The curious insomniac meditations of an ailing Viennese musicologist on the Orient. To quote: "Orientalism as lament, as a forever disappointing exploration"... or... "Sometimes I feel as if night has fallen, that Western darkness has invaded the Orient of enlightenment."

How about you?
Is it me or scandinavianauthors are popping up at every corner nowadays? Not my thing, nor I even read it so far, but I hear people want over Fredrik Backman and his book. But quite often I see scandinavian names pop up unlike before.

Hmm, I haven't read those but I gotta say Ove's A time for Everything looks rather interesting. So I'll note that. Gotta check if it's translated here.

Rilke is amazing. I love him.

I finished reading Quo Vadis yesterday. Now I took Mesa Selimovic's Tisine (Silence). Before that one I read Pekic and that guy is a fucking hidden gem lemme tell ya. He's incredible and one of the rare authors that shines as much as Fyodor when he's writing about schizophrenia and a lost/destroyed soul. Read some Gogol too. I also decided to dedicate this year to Serbian authors as we have way too much quality that people are not aware of. So I'm planning to read quite a lot of books this year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:agree: don't read the translated version, get the original one
And wipe my ass with it? Can't understand shit.

Translating any work is actually a crime IMO. Original one is always by far the best thing ever. When it comes to poems the crime goes x100. No wonder people used to learn other languges in the past in order to understand poems etc. Goethe also knew Serbian and was impressed by many of our poems and he also translated Hasanaginica.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 984)