GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
"If we are ever to solve the crisis of incel soyboys, we have to..." - not my concern, more pussy for me :p

The video on Marx was also interesting, but the channel seems kinda alt-right, so not sure how valid their info is
The video on Marx is based on verifiable accounts, it's not like he lived in the middle ages.
This one here is really on point, though this is more descriptive of first world societies which ironically becomes more evident when you spend some time in less developed countries where the feminist touch is not yet institutionalised.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The video on Marx is based on verifiable accounts, it's not like he lived in the middle ages.
This one here is really on point, though this is more descriptive of first world societies which ironically becomes more evident when you spend some time in less developed countries where the feminist touch is not yet institutionalised.
Yeah the video was on point for sure. But hey, betas can't be mad at anyone but themselves

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

It drops into hyperbole a couple times, but the point still stands, and it's a good one. I'm surprised it didn't further elaborate on the absurdity that is fat acceptance/body positivity/anti-fat shaming. One of the biggest problems with modern world and social media/online dating. Fat, unattractive women feeling overly entitled and screaming bloody murder when they don't get equal attention to the attractive ones.

Always got a laugh from this video. The prevalent idea amongst modern women that men should still pay for everything, while being forbidden from expecting tangible benefit from it is so cringeworthy:

Imagine it was some unattractive dude giving this talk though. They'd castrate him. :lol:

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Can‘t even remember how much I did.

How you and how she/he liked it?
I liked it and so did she although just for a while.

I had to wash my mouth immediately though. Dat ass smell she couldn't stand.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as the ass is clean, sticking your tongue in a girl’s bum is amazing.

Better question, did she return the favour and eat your ass?
Yeah, I really liked the taste of ass. And no, she didn't return the favor. Lol, not sure I want my ass licked tho. Is it good?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you try it on some ugly, fat Sharon? You filthy degenerate swine.
Cute fit Sharon, yes.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I really liked the taste of ass. And no, she didn't return the favor. Lol, not sure I want my ass licked tho. Is it good?

- - - Updated - - -

Cute fit Sharon, yes.
Not only did you eat ass, and enjoy it, but you didn't even get in return... Millennials :sergio:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Wtf, but it was clean down there? :shifty: I never had to wash my mouth.

Some people like, some not. Imo it's okayish, but by far not something I would want my girls to do everytime. But you should definitely try once.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the thing I like about rimming is that the girl shows her nastyness when she's doing it, more than the feeling itself.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Wtf, but it was clean down there? :shifty: I never had to wash my mouth.

Some people like, some not. Imo it's okayish, but by far not something I would want my girls to do everytime. But you should definitely try once.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the thing I like about rimming is that the girl shows her nastyness when she's doing it, more than the feeling itself.
It was clean back there, we had just showered together. She just couldn't stand the smell/taste of her own ass lol.

I'll get my asshole licked next time.

I love her showing her nastiness :agree: it's arousing :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Not only did you eat ass, and enjoy it, but you didn't even get in return... Millennials :sergio:
I prefer BJs. There's nothing greater than finishing in a girl's mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 217)