X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The more of a piss people make over it though still the more publicity it gets. Have people really not figured out some of these "triggering" ads are intentional yet? (and when you're triggering non - sjws you have deniability cause muh oppression).

Sure, so obviously pushing the "in" political narrative especially in a commercial for a men's product is pathetic but still far less pathetic than being triggered by it.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The good thing is that it only pushes people further away from the SJW and feminist agenda.

There is a big difference between what the everyday person believes and what the media wants you to believe is popular. Most people my age and younger (who I’ve talked to) agree that feminism and social justice is moronic and fucking stupid, yet the media want you to believe that progressivism is “cool” and “trendy”.

These people who think that hate for intersectional feminism are a minority either live in a bubble or are in denial.

Gillette was catching YouTube rewind for the most disliked video ever, another politically fueled video.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I got hit with this thing called plantar fasciitis on my right foot. Its an inflammation of tissues between the heel bone and the toes, hurts like a motherfucker. Couldn't stand on both feet yet alone walk yesterday and this morning.

Went to the clinic, I just got to stretch it out and wait it out. Its my right foot that's fucked and I can't use a crutch properly because my right arm can't support my weight, it's too weak. So I gotta use my left arm but right foot will still touch the floor, fucking annoying why couldn't it be the left foot. Now my entire right side is basically useless
Ouch. I got that a few months ago too, the pain is a bitch. Took about 3 weeks to properly heal. Just keep doing your stretches and don’t overwork your feet.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
God damn I hate those fucking feminists and stupid people who claim that there's more than two genders on earth. And people say that there's something wrong with me. I just don't, and never will, tolerate all the shit that's going on. It's called fucking realism!

Thanks for listening.

--

Going out to eat a nice steak today. :drool:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
God damn I hate those fucking feminists and stupid people who claim that there's more than two genders on earth. And people say that there's something wrong with me. I just don't, and never will, tolerate all the shit that's going on. It's called fucking realism!

Thanks for listening.

--

"but gender is between your ears, bro!"

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Thanks for listening.

--

They destroyed Ghostbusters

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The good thing is that it only pushes people further away from the SJW and feminist agenda.

There is a big difference between what the everyday person believes and what the media wants you to believe is popular. Most people my age and younger (who I’ve talked to) agree that feminism and social justice is moronic and fucking stupid, yet the media want you to believe that progressivism is “cool” and “trendy”.

These people who think that hate for intersectional feminism are a minority either live in a bubble or are in denial.

Gillette was catching YouTube rewind for the most disliked video ever, another politically fueled video.
Man, who the fuck gets triggered by a commercial?

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
nah Ghostbusters 2 did a good enough job of that long before.
It's a shitty movie, and I hate Bill Murray.

Ocean’s franchise aswell

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I can’t remember much from the classics, however i do know women has a tendency to destroy everything

- - - Updated - - -

No offense @Juvenann
It offends me that you don't remember the original trilogy.

Agree.

But Rey is one of the big reasons. She is a terrible main character. Who needs training if you're already perfect at everything?
Rey is a great character, but really the greatest female characters in films are the psychopaths, I love them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 228)