Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Sure... with my phone with a shitty camera. :D Anyway, I doubt photographer will be a happy one :lol2:
Why not? Is it the same camera with which you took the bracelets's photo? Its quality is enough to photograph a wedding.
I like weddings, I can dance a lot and eat a lot. You don't like dancing?

She can pee on my tree.
Min 0:40 :shifty:.

Man, I have such a bad feeling about tonights match. I think it's gonna be horrible to watch.
Me too. Especially since Mandzo has been injured.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why not? Is it the same camera with which you took the bracelets's photo? Its quality is enough to photograph a wedding.
Because it will be a mini crime nest. Chances are high to see some shit happen.

Haha, not really. That camera is shit. On a weddin there's a person holding ~2k euro camera. It can't be compared with a phone camera. Phone is just used among friends really :p

No. I find dancing awkward and I can only enjoy watching it. From distance.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Haha, not really. That camera is shit. On a weddin there's a person holding ~2k euro camera. It can't be compared with a phone camera. Phone is just used among friends really :p

I wouldn't bring a 2k camera to a wedding :p

Entry level DSLR is good enough for your average wedding pictures. As if them instagram-filter fools could spot the difference. Even pros having a hard time to tell them apart.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018

Then your camera will be in line with the level of the wedding :p.

You don't know how to dance or you just don't like it? I hope you enjoy the wedding anyway.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Min 0:40 :shifty:.

Me too. Especially since Mandzo has been injured.
I wouldn't bring a 2k camera to a wedding

Entry level DSLR is good enough for your average wedding pictures. As if them instagram-filter fools could spot the difference. Even pros having a hard time to tell them apart.
No. Just no. There is a very obvious difference between pictures taken with a camera phone and those taken with a professional camera. And we're talking about pictures you want to see again in fifty years time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No. Just no. There is a very obvious difference between pictures taken with a camera phone and those taken with a professional camera. And we're talking about pictures you want to see again in fifty years time.
Obviously. And i didn't disagree with that at all. They don't have to be 2k is what i said. Plenty of pros shooting on Micro 4/3 cameras or APSC. Cheapest Sony full frame is like €800. All of them can get you perfect pro results in the right hands.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Obviously. And i didn't disagree with that at all. They don't have to be 2k is what i said. Plenty of pros shooting on Micro 4/3 cameras or APSC. Cheapest Sony full frame is like €800. All of them can get you perfect pro results in the right hands.
For a wedding maybe, yes. But tbh in terms of cameras 2k is very easily reached. I took it as if you felt it was an obscene amount, which I don't think is true for a camera.

And you're right about them having to be in the right hands.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
For a wedding maybe, yes. But tbh in terms of cameras 2k is very easily reached. I took it as if you felt it was an obscene amount, which I don't think is true for a camera.

And you're right about them having to be in the right hands.
It is easily reached, however, you are able to shoot everything from weddings over portraits all the way to professional commercials on cameras half the price and close to no one will spot the difference, as sensors have reached great quality, even on entry level DSLR's.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I honestly thought everyone understood that we're at a point where pixels are meaningless and everything is about the analog lens.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I honestly thought everyone understood that we're at a point where pixels are meaningless and everything is about the analog lens.
+ image processing algorithm

btw i still use my nikon d40 despite its modest resolution (6 mp) and ancient sensor. a cheap 35mm lens makes it a brilliant tool.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
One can never have enough vintage lenses :tuttosport:

Chunks of glass and metal, built to last forever.

- - - Updated - - -

btw i still use my nikon d40 despite its modest resolution (6 mp) and ancient sensor. a cheap 35mm lens makes it a brilliant tool.
:tup: 6Mp are still perefectly fine to print out pictures in common foto sizes with, or to upload on any social media site. Only downside is that with 6mp there isn't much room to crop the picture afterwards, so better get the framing right in camera.

Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I got hit with this thing called plantar fasciitis on my right foot. Its an inflammation of tissues between the heel bone and the toes, hurts like a motherfucker. Couldn't stand on both feet yet alone walk yesterday and this morning.

Went to the clinic, I just got to stretch it out and wait it out. Its my right foot that's fucked and I can't use a crutch properly because my right arm can't support my weight, it's too weak. So I gotta use my left arm but right foot will still touch the floor, fucking annoying why couldn't it be the left foot. Now my entire right side is basically useless

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I got hit with this thing called plantar fasciitis on my right foot. Its an inflammation of tissues between the heel bone and the toes, hurts like a motherfucker. Couldn't stand on both feet yet alone walk yesterday and this morning.

Went to the clinic, I just got to stretch it out and wait it out. Its my right foot that's fucked and I can't use a crutch properly because my right arm can't support my weight, it's too weak. So I gotta use my left arm but right foot will still touch the floor, fucking annoying why couldn't it be the left foot. Now my entire right side is basically useless
sorry man but you gonna die soon

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

That's fucked. Get well soon my man!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

It's a common injury incurred by athletes

Not sure about your case fam

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's a common injury incurred by athletes

Not sure about your case fam
I started playing on drop in soccer games, haven't played in a long time. I didn't stretch or anything, I just dove right in.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry man but you gonna die soon
Don't bury me in a cemetery, bury me in field of kush. Also make sure to sacrifice 13 heathens in my honor. I'll give you list before I die.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I knew a dude who had that on both feet. Hope you get better soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1151)