Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I hated presentations so much that I dropped my average grade by a looot. I rejected doing any. And I hate it to that level that I almost quit uni after passing all exams simply because they changed the law so we had to do the presentation for the final paper.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Anyone have to regularly give presentations as part of their job? How do you feel about them? Is it something that became easier to do the more you did it?

Looking into data science and it seems like a large portion of it is giving presentations, something I've never particularly excelled at.
Love presentations. Thank God we were forced to learn public speaking in Uni.

Had to give speeches in the middle of the hall with random people walking around. It was priceless.

Just relax, most people aren't good public speakers anyway. Practising a lot before your presentation will help you feel more confident.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Anyone have to regularly give presentations as part of their job? How do you feel about them? Is it something that became easier to do the more you did it?

Looking into data science and it seems like a large portion of it is giving presentations, something I've never particularly excelled at.
Never had a problem with 'em really.. but it becomes easier and I believe people get better at it with "practice".

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Funny how my mother continues to try to get me jobs now that I'm self employed.

Right now she's trying to get me to send my CV to a large petroleum company who pays really well. It's kinda tempting but I must resist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 275)