Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hoping they'll cancel the second half of the day because of visibility. It's snowing a little and it's a little windy, but it's not too visible, pls call the day off, I wanna go home jerk off and sleep.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But they do have that power, you can't get elected on the Democratic ticket if you don't check the identity politics boxes.
Expose them for how crazy they at every opportunity. Very few of their supporters are actually that crazy, they just dont realize or want to face the reality of the ppl they are in bed with or view it is lesser of two evils.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Expose them for how crazy they at every opportunity. Very few of their supporters are actually that crazy, they just dont realize or want to face the reality of the ppl they are in bed with or view it is lesser of two evils.
:agree:

It’s pretty much the same thing whether it’s libs or cons.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They’re idiots. No need to give them power by politicizing
It's like Marx is being interpreted with modern worldviews. Marx called Mexicans lazy, thought blacks were less evolved, called Jews money-grabbers, and thought weakness was the most admirable trait of women. So he's no religious figure and would easily be torn to shreds by the left as a racist and mysoginist in modern times.

But they do have that power, you can't get elected on the Democratic ticket if you don't check the identity politics boxes.
True dat. Check boxes required, or you're not worth listening to. It's the dumbing down and exclusion within a supposedly inclusive party.

Identity politics is some bullshit
Big time. It's why BLM is ineffectual compared with the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s. Or why #MeToo primes itself for resistance. Instead of appealing to broader, shared identities that people can subscribe to in order to stamp out injustices and inequities, the policies of exclusion are used which essentially fragments movements and creates freak shows like Rachel Dolezal.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's like Marx is being interpreted with modern worldviews. Marx called Mexicans lazy, thought blacks were less evolved, called Jews money-grabbers, and thought weakness was the most admirable trait of women. So he's no religious figure and would easily be torn to shreds by the left as a racist and mysoginist in modern times.

True dat. Check boxes required, or you're not worth listening to. It's the dumbing down and exclusion within a supposedly inclusive party.

Big time. It's why BLM is ineffectual compared with the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s. Or why #MeToo primes itself for resistance. Instead of appealing to broader, shared identities that people can subscribe to in order to stamp out injustices and inequities, the policies of exclusion are used which essentially fragments movements and creates freak shows like Rachel Dolezal.
Exclusive is the new black. Crazy how social movements have to be hip for anyone to take them seriously.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hoping they'll cancel the second half of the day because of visibility. It's snowing a little and it's a little windy, but it's not too visible, pls call the day off, I wanna go home jerk off and sleep.
You make it sound like perpetual darkness and cold are not fun at all.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You sure it's a cow and not a bull? Belgian Blue bulls are around that weight and are absolute monsters.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
No, cow. She looks so fucking huge compared to the others. They took her to the slaughterhause but she couldn't enter due to her size so she survived (for now). I've seen some footage it's crazy. She's 197cm and second biggest cow in the world haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1012)