pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Thought you live somewhere in the woods there. Riga must be nice, but I‘ve never been, you‘re right. ;)
the woods and fields are pretty empty these days, most of the country is living in Riga or close to it as that's where the better paid jobs are at. besides I don't think I ever want to live in a house, taking care of an apartment is so much less work

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have been eating a lot of Mexican and Vietnamese food lately (roommate of mine cooks it and uses spicier sauce then i am used to). All was well and good until yesterday I got the worst fire shits of my life. Volume and fire. All day today I couldn't sit down.

I don't often have this issue but I figured some of you might have good tips to heal a sore anus.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I have been eating a lot of Mexican and Vietnamese food lately (roommate of mine cooks it and uses spicier sauce then i am used to). All was well and good until yesterday I got the worst fire shits of my life. Volume and fire. All day today I couldn't sit down.

I don't often have this issue but I figured some of you might have good tips to heal a sore anus.
I think prevention is the best policy. If it's the heat, try drinking a lot of water or some milk or yogurt when you eat.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Too late, bruh.

Enjoy your hemorrhoids.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Yeah, had a Vietnamese roomie and it was great but nothing you can do about the sore anus. Try rubbing aloe vera inside of it maybe.

Your taste buds will forever change and you’ll never like regular food again as it’ll taste too bland. By then, your asshole will be more used to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, praise Breesus y’all. Legend and one of the best of all time, dude just got the record yardage in NFL history. :delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 715)