Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what a wonderful summer it was, lads

one of the best for sure :)

2018 wine is gonna be glorious
You get some quality poking done?

- - - Updated - - -

lol I like that your heritage continues to shine bright through your actions
Oh you son of a bitch and i had been quiet about yours for a while now because i felt guilty.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol fuck you @lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

You get some quality poking done?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you son of a bitch and i had been quiet about yours for a while now because i felt guilty.
It hasn’t been that long Kyle, but I don’t blame you for thinking it has. Counting time is different from counting shekels

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
for some reason I am attractive to hispanic ladies like unwatched luggage is attractive to albanians

so getting dumped by cute mexican girl like @Enron did is impossible

But I want to marry a white girl to maximize the genetic potential
Nothing wrong with that. Young Latinas are hot just make sure you always have an out and excercise it before she hits late 20s and becomes Maria gordo

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
How
for some reason I am attractive to hispanic ladies like unwatched luggage is attractive to albanians

How about a white latina?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing like drinking beer and taking a few bumps on a Wednesday night.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

y, always found it strange that in different cultures you are rated very differently when it comes to being attractive. once dated a polish girl that really felt out of my league and she initiated it, felt good :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Naah.. Watching Eurovision is far more gay than listening to our hymn
Having been in Lisbon for that this summer, I concur.

And congrats to all my homies in India: gay sex for all my friends! :party:

Im georgian lol
i already know english and im forced to learn language of some county which bombs and tries to occupy my country meanwhile their country size is 999x bigger than ours and they still want our country and our territorry.
Oh, I know Georgians and of which you speak. Yikes. At least you’ve got the wine thing down.

So you’re like a roach motel, except for Latinas.

Nothing wrong with that. Young Latinas are hot just make sure you always have an out and excercise it before she hits late 20s and becomes Maria gordo
Ouch! But sufficient evidence to back that up. Pennsylvania Butt Explosion Syndrome south of the border.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Having been in Lisbon for that this summer, I concur.

And congrats to all my homies in India: gay sex for all my friends! :party:
I have nothing against gays I just said watching Eurovision is more of a thing Women usually do (There is nothing wrong with men who watch it though..)
The only thing I really cant understand are Transexual which is more a disease IMO (I know many will disagree with this) but..
I can understand when people getting attraction to people of a different gender/same gender as its like a preference (although they are just being attracted and not really have a choice)
Transexuals are people who said Naah I dont want to be a man I want to be a woman (or vise versa) and while I understand people needs to be more girly or more manly I cannot understand the need to change gender as this is absolutely against nature so it sounds more like a disease.
I have nothing against Trans people and I will act towards them like everybody else but I really cant understand it

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have nothing against gays I just said watching Eurovision is more of a thing Women usually do (There is nothing wrong with men who watch it though..)
The only thing I really cant understand are Transexual which is more a disease IMO (I know many will disagree with this) but..
I can understand when people getting attraction to people of a different gender/same gender as its like a preference (although they are just being attracted and not really have a choice)
Transexuals are people who said Naah I dont want to be a man I want to be a woman (or vise versa) and while I understand people needs to be more girly or more manly I cannot understand the need to change gender as this is absolutely against nature so it sounds more like a disease.
I have nothing against Trans people and I will act towards them like everybody else but I really cant understand it
I hear where you are coming from. People fear trans people so they try to cover for themselves by hating and beating on them. Which is beyond cowardly to cover for problems the haters have inside themselves - mental problems that are at least as bad as what trans people experience in feeling lost in their gender identity.

I don’t treat trans people much differently than people who feel their butt looks too big in the mirror, who hate their boobs, or who want to undergo plastic surgery to look more like their Snapchat filters. A lot of people have varying forms of identity issues and that’s their business.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

:lol:

..btw had a nice short encounter with a girl from your town Frankfurt when I was in Budapest in early august. She's coming to Zurich next weekend for 2 days to see me. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 766)