X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
- - - Updated - - -
@Kyle is out camping with a bunch of hairy vegan chicks this weekend, right? Wonder if any of them rock a good unibrow? :mut: @DAiDEViL
Nah only one was a vegan. She works some grossly overpaid job for Facebook and drinks raw water. fairly cute. no unibrow but bushy eyebrows :disagree:
Lol love seeing @Kyle get roasted, completely deserves it. I wonder if the carrots and celeries the vegan chicks packed are keeping him satisfied. Maybe they end up sticking them in his bum hole

ah, intra-rectalgestion. I'm not that far yet, don't even drink raw water.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why are you visiting such poor trannies in the slums? If you are going to sleep with trannies, you should at the very least raise your standards a bit.
Someone say trannies? :shifty: Of course, with my standards, they have to be midget trannies.

Btw, you know I have my Portuguese drag queen name chosen finally...

Oh I know. Especially considering some of the asses around here, fucking insane.

Honestly I go to the gym and every single bird is crazy hot. Women that would grind any gym in Europe/America to a halt if they came in to workout. And at any given time there will 5-10 girls working out of that kind of standard. I go to a crazy expensive gym its $40 a month which is so high for Cali so most of the girls in my gym are already married to extremely wealthy Colombians.

I never go for half bitten fruit but there was one girl I had been chatting to for weeks, dead ringer for Suni Sweeney bodywise and face like Beyonce. I was leaving the gym at same time as her and walked outside and noticed a brand new Audi black jeep with two cars a piece in front of and behind it to pick her up. Some seriously dodgy Colombians smoking outside of the cars so yeah.......NOPE.
:lol: Dude, she might want to flirt with you so her beeffriend cuts you up like tuna for her entertainment. But why aren't you at least getting some store samples?

What? Not many girls make it to 28 before getting fat and wrinkled.
Before a woman turns 25, she can get by with a lot. But from then on she has to work at it to avoid butt explosion.

@Kyle is out camping with a bunch of hairy vegan chicks this weekend, right? Wonder if any of them rock a good unibrow? :mut: @DAiDEViL
Is it still a unibrow if it runs down her sideburns and covers all her legs?

The impressive part is not getting into their pants, but regularly turning them down just coz
My hero :touched:

I don’t know. From what I can tell, one guy touched a boobie and another is journaling.
Isn't that how teenagers are supposed to get consent nowadays?

Nah only one was a vegan. She works some grossly overpaid job for Facebook and drinks raw water. fairly cute. no unibrow but bushy eyebrows :disagree:
:lol2: What a stereotype. I know way too many like that.

Weird, i've never seen a 10 year old with the "please do anything to hide my premature balding" cut
So you pulled her pants down?

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
:lol: Dude, she might want to flirt with you so her beeffriend cuts you up like tuna for her entertainment. But why aren't you at least getting some store samples?

Hmmmm well I am pretty sure she is originally from Buenaventura a town that is 90 minutes away from Cali for more information on Buenaventura please see this lovely informational video.

Not sure that I want to end up in one of their chophouses being dismembered alive by some stoned teenagers with machetes...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hmmmm well I am pretty sure she is originally from Buenaventura a town that is 90 minutes away from Cali for more information on Buenaventura please see this lovely informational video.

Not sure that I want to end up in one of their chophouses being dismembered alive by some stoned teenagers with machetes...
Yeah, winding up as human sushi does have its distinct disadvantages. Probably all the more why she will show you her hoochie and suggest you deposit a quarter for a 10-minute ride.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
:lol: You don’t count.

Carry on Dai.
I lose respect for all those who don't treat everyone fairly. Just because Dai is your punk tranny on the side doesn't give him special privileges to encroach on the rules.

Laugh all you want but my day will come

- - - Updated - - -

I think it’s great all year around. But depends what you’re looking for.
The only problem with Nordic countries is they are so utterly boring. At least Oslo was. The most boring city I have ever been to. Maybe Sweden and Denmark are different?

That said they are perfectly run countries, lots of respect for their governance and way of life but fuck me in Oslo's center there were more cafes than bars. It was Saturday night and people were almost talking in whispers. Pints were like 8-9euros and when I asked for more than one shot in my drink in Hard Rock (I think it was Hard Rock) I was told that this was illegal.

I spent one night in Oslo. It was all I needed.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I lose respect for all those who don't treat everyone fairly. Just because Dai is your punk tranny on the side doesn't give him special privileges to encroach on the rules.

Laugh all you want but my day will come
I don’t know what I will do without your respect.

I’m not the one that told you to change the sig. But it’s probably more constructive on your part to deal with whoever did instead of pointing fingers and hassling Dai over his.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I don’t know what I will do without your respect.

I’m not the one that told you to change the sig. But it’s probably more constructive on your part to deal with whoever did instead of pointing fingers and hassling Dai over his.
I am pointing fingers at the boy who told Dai that he didn't have to change his despite it being longer than mine.

God your posts actually make me sleepy. How can someone be so boring?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1281)