Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Those who are posting on 'tuz through the day, what are you working?
Traffic engineer. An you?

Although I'm permanently online and working on a computer I hardly find the time to check the forums during the day, mostly in the morning or late at night.
You just need 2 screens. One for doing the work and the other one for 'tuz.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yeah, keep it that way. I guess you're more productive than I am then. :shifty:
Actually, I'm about to get rid of the third and just keep the two. I can't do without two though, I'm pretty used to that setup by now.
Keeping track of (matrix) channels is quite easy actually. Maybe there is a vbulletin bridge for that...

- - - Updated - - -

Traffic engineer. An you?
That's interesting. Are you working in research or are you dealing with real-time data and flow control?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
That's interesting. Are you working in research or are you dealing with real-time data and flow control?
I only work in reaserch, and also more into public traffic systems. So I'm not dealing with real time data etc, now and then I just rely on the results I get.

- - - Updated - - -

is it because of you that ze Fußgängerampel is always red? :disagree:
No, because of me your U-Bahn is always late.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Although I'm permanently online and working on a computer I hardly find the time to check the forums during the day, mostly in the morning or late at night.
I'm a cam girl. I scam rich idiots. At the moment I've gotten soem young virgin from a rich family in Bolivia to fall in love with my 'cam girl persona'.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. Are you married? 15 years here ;)
I don’t get on nearly as much as I used to, but I cannot stay away for too long. (Yeah, lucky for you all!)

I work in tech. And these days it’s windows of time I might be alone at home or on a mobile while waiting in line (as I am now at a doctor’s office) that gives me some real Tuz time again.

And yes - been married for almost 16 years now, which is even a little longer than I’ve been on the Tuz. :lol: It hasn’t always been perfect as all relationships have their ups and downs, but I can’t ask for much better over the years looking back as a whole.

I'm a cam girl. I scam rich idiots. At the moment I've gotten soem young virgin from a rich family in Bolivia to fall in love with my 'cam girl persona'.
Does your mark have a bionic butthole?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 593)