Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Your programmed linear way of thinking is what is really :howler: here and no I can't help you there bud
You're on the blind side here, Tyrone. It's like listening to an extreme feminist or a cherry picking positivist. You're both wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

What they need first is a dictionary
What you need first is telling me you understand the difference between statistically preferences and biology.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You're on the blind side here, Tyrone. It's like listening to an extreme feminist or a cherry picking positivist. You're both wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

What you need first is telling me you understand the difference between statistically preferences and biology.
You want me to prove to you there are more instances of casual sex now than before? Or that women not needing the man to provide for her has upset the balance in a marriage? The fact is no matter what I show you you will not get out of the mental prison you were put in.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You want me to prove to you there are more instances of casual sex now than before? Or that women not needing the man to provide for her has upset the balance in a marriage? The fact is no matter what I show you you will not get out of the mental prison you were put in.
Of course there’s more casual sex today, simply because both sexes are able to do so. And it still doesn’t answer Dusan saying it’s getting worse.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
her brapper was worth dying for
meh she's like 40 and has never in her life had access to any sort of beauty products, razors or toilet paper on board that post apocalypse junk ship. He should have just stayed in the Matrix.

That bald sleaze that betrayed them all in the first movie for a good life plugged in was the only smart one.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone here ever taken a dump in a body of water?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just think, as transgender becomes more acceptable, more people get surgery and the "quality" of it improves you could be banging dudes without even knowing it, Fresh.
I am so way ahead of you. I'm on midget tranny robots.

:D anything you say makes you a sexist nowadays
Having a penis makes you a sexist.

In the past 30 minutes you mean? Yes.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But you and your opinion are right LOL. Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course there’s more casual sex today, simply because both sexes are able to do so. And it still doesn’t answer Dusan saying it’s getting worse.
WTF are you talking about? The divorce rate has never been as high as today. It's going through the roofs in the Europe (probably in the US too).

There are more and more women that just want sperm as they want to raise the kid on their own. Sometimes even without the man knowing. If you ever read psychology whether that's Freud, Jung or Maria Montessori (YES, A GIRL) you'll know such atmosphere will butcher a child. If you agree with that, and I simply can't see how can you not agree, then there's no way this is getting better -- which by default means it's only getting worse.

And again: women didn't contribut in science, art, technology and philosophy. Even if some did, it's literally nothing compared to men. You think this 'freedom' will turn their brains into something extraordinary? I don't think so.

It's quite sad you actually laugh at others while your posts are just silly. If it's not wrong, it's just your (silly) opinion, which again implys it's funny how you laugh at others. And please, your work in the field is not a case study.

But your lines sound way too familiar. You're just a guy that's a girl in a relationship.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
meh she's like 40 and has never in her life had access to any sort of beauty products, razors or toilet paper on board that post apocalypse junk ship. He should have just stayed in the Matrix.

That bald sleaze that betrayed them all in the first movie for a good life plugged in was the only smart one.

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 657)