JmKe91

May 10, 2015
I might as soon as I'm too old to do more active sports.

But again, you only confirm my suspicions. And as much as I might be annoying, you'd do well to note that you have called me an asshole and a dick 10 times or so by now, while I have been pretty relaxed during this entire ordeal. This despite the fact you see yourself as patient and kindhearted.

Maybe it's time that you start questioning yourself and why you lose your temper like that after an innocent joke.

You also project your own insecurities onto me and I don't like it one bit. I live with my girlfriend and I work out outside every day. Something tells me you can't say the same.
I dont see what playing other more "active" sports has to do with playing golf. Apparently you have to be a dried up old raisin to play? I dont even know why I bother with you. Youre just a smug prick. I came on to ask for help about finding juve related golf equipment. Stop shifting everything onto me like Im the one with the problem. Youre the one who acted like a dick. Youre the one that is telling people the have aspergers. Youre so wrong and yet, in your head, you think youre so right. You suck.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
OK, you two are both on 8 points. Any more horse apples will result in the final nail in the coffin. I suggest you two stay away from each other.

I'm going to delete your posts. So chill out.
Fuck that. Just ban me. I get 8 points because I endure his insults. Fuck that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I dont see what playing other more "active" sports has to do with playing golf. Apparently you have to be a dried up old raisin to play? I dont even know why I bother with you. Youre just a smug prick. I came on to ask for help about finding juve related golf equipment. Stop shifting everything onto me like Im the one with the problem. Youre the one who acted like a dick. Youre the one that is telling people the have aspergers. Youre so wrong and yet, in your head, you think youre so right. You suck.
I'd say this is an extra 4, Enron.

JmKe91

May 10, 2015
Whatever, man. Let's just agree to let it go and move on.
This forum isnt my life. I just like to read and scroll through it. I came on to ask one simple question. I dont really care about the infractions and potential ban. Ill be just fine not being able to post on here. Its no skin off my back to fire back when I think someone is being a jerk for no good reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 531)