JmKe91

May 10, 2015
Is there a golf thread? Im looking at buying some head covers and accessories and I wanna have a Juventus themed bag. The Juventus store had next to nothing when it came to golf.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Is there a golf thread? Im looking at buying some head covers and accessories and I wanna have a Juventus themed bag. The Juventus store had next to nothing when it came to golf.
That's because Juventus is a football team.

You're obviously new to all this, so here's some extra information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football

You are trying to find equipment for this sport: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf

As you can see both sports require a ball of some sort, but other than that they are not very similar.

Finally you can find golf stores in your area here: https://www.google.be/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=golf stores in milwaukee

Best of luck!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So I feel like I've nailed the interview this morning. The role is quite exciting and it feels like I would really develop well in the company there.

A couple of hours ago, my current Manager told me that we're working on a new role in the Call Center (after I'm assuming he found out I applied somewhere else) which comes with a monthly incentive (15% of my normal wage) depending on the results my team achieves. Obviously he still didn't mention what the expected results would be or on what criteria it's based on, so I'm kind of between crossroads here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So I feel like I've nailed the interview this morning. The role is quite exciting and it feels like I would really develop well in the company there.

A couple of hours ago, my current Manager told me that we're working on a new role in the Call Center (after I'm assuming he found out I applied somewhere else) which comes with a monthly incentive (15% of my normal wage) depending on the results my team achieves. Obviously he still didn't mention what the expected results would be or on what criteria it's based on, so I'm kind of between crossroads here.
Do whatever it takes not to work in a callcenter. That includes sucking dick btw.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Do whatever it takes not to work in a callcenter. That includes sucking dick btw.
It's really not that bad. I am just seeking a new motivation in my job considering I've worked here for 8 years, and both roles would give me that.

The question is, do I remain in the same environment and people I'm very comfortable and confident with, or shall I go experience a completely different role to my current one which comes with more responsibilities and in another department I've never worked with?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think there is a golf thread. @Red and I usually post about golf talk in here though.

I have not seen any site that carries Juve golf gear but I would be interested in head covers if you ever find a shop.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wow @Seven

It took 28 posts for a new member to tell you to "fuck off" :howler:

Honestly though my man, I was placing my bets that it would have been 15 posts earlier :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow @Seven

It took 28 posts for a new member to tell you to "fuck off" :howler:

Honestly though my man, I was placing my bets that it would have been 15 posts earlier :lol:
To be fair with you I was disappointed. I had him figured out after two posts, but it took more than I expected to get it out of him.

I'm getting old :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)