Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I was kinda ill.

Can't say I used the free time for fun since I spent majority of the time at home (in bed). But it felt good to relax my brain and forget about the horrible job. It will be hard to return to it now but on the other hand I'm on a vacation on Monday lol. There's a chance I'll have 2 working days at February.

But then again, there's a chance I won't be getting a new contract :p
Are the coworkers nice at least?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Are the coworkers nice at least?
Yeah. They are literally the only reason I'm there. They are great.

But since they stole the laptop they ask us to pay for it, each should give 90e (stolen laptop had a price of 1000e sadly.. and I'll mention again that my wages are like 220e at the moment), which I find totally idiotic. 9 out of 10 of them signed the paper saying they are giving the money to the firm. I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'll be a second guy who'll refuse to pay. I expect a shitstorm and it won't be pretty. I don't expect a contract extension tbh. But I won't sell my ass to that tirany.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

But since they stole the laptop they ask us to pay for it, each should give 90e (stolen laptop had a price of 1000e sadly.. and I'll mention again that my wages are like 220e at the moment), which I find totally idiotic. 9 out of 10 of them signed the paper saying they are giving the money to the firm. I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'll be a second guy who'll refuse to pay. I expect a shitstorm and it won't be pretty. I don't expect a contract extension tbh. But I won't sell my ass to that tirany.
If someone gets raped in the parking lot, does that mean management gets to partially anally rape all employees by just putting the tip in?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Jesus this is a terrible & horribly unfair contract clause...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Dude. Just steal a lap top every other month. Don't get caught and pay the 90 euros. Sell them shits on the street for 800 euros. That 710 euros in your pocket big boy. That's more than double your monthly pay. You're an economist, so you know if the market allows, a good businessman takes advantage.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dude. Just steal a lap top every other month. Don't get caught and pay the 90 euros. Sell them shits on the street for 800 euros. That 710 euros in your pocket big boy. That's more than double your monthly pay. You're an economist, so you know if the market allows, a good businessman takes advantage.
Das dat gangsta shit!!
Open a shop with all dem laptops

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hmmm-alright.gif

@Dostoevsky what this OG said :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1145)