ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
bacon is good but overrated
Agreed

- - - Updated - - -

...i kinda don’t like the picture that came to my mind thinking bout nutella soup.

btw.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/preppypostgrad/45-life-changing-nutella-recipes-k33h
Wish I could post a picture of the Nutella soup I'm "making" right now after having what I can only assume was bad food, but I'm pretty sure I'd get instant banned:

- - - Updated - - -

It's not piping hot but it still warms up the entire room and you can smell it throughout the whole house.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah not the best example :D

However outside of Istanbul, there's very few places I'd like to visit in Turkey and I'd choose many other destinations over Istanbul too.
Sure, but even outside your personal taste you must admit that it is understandable some people would like Turkey. If you're offered a shitload of money to play football in a country with okay food and (depending on the place obviously) a nice climate, is that the worst situation to be in?

Mar 9, 2006
Bro, even if I believe Manchester's night life is among the best the UK has to offer, I still wouldn't visit here over other places :p
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but even outside your personal taste you must admit that it is understandable some people would like Turkey. If you're offered a shitload of money to play football in a country with okay food and (depending on the place obviously) a nice climate, is that the worst situation to be in?
If you have 2m offer from MLS and 2.5 million offer from Turkey the choice is very simple

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 663)