swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag just had the best ramen ever at this place called Santa Ramen in San Mateo

Eating is fun
Nice. I'd be up for checking that out. As it is, I'm on a Virgin America flight headed for Seattle because SF ain't getting enough rain yet. ;)

Anal sex with a short, fat Indonesian boy who gets mistaken for a Filipino.

Also called "Thohiring".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Japanese noodle soup

it's all about the broth and it's heavenly when executed properly
Can't say I've ever come across it before, but then I haven't really eaten Japanese either.

Thanks for clearing it up though, I often heard it being spoken about on TV but never took the initiative to find out what it was.

True story :D

- - - Updated - - -

Big strike and march tomorrow. Shit's gonna get real.
How did mama and papa get on in Galway?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Girlfriend gained a few pounds, tonight she asked me if she is still hot. Thought Id troll her a bit so I told her that she went from being a 10 to a 6, but that Im used to hooking up with 3s, so she is still good.

Fireworks :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Big strike and march tomorrow. Shit's gonna get real.
What's the occasion?

Can't say I've ever come across it before, but then I haven't really eaten Japanese either.

Thanks for clearing it up though, I often heard it being spoken about on TV but never took the initiative to find out what it was.

True story :D
We shall enjoy it together one day

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Girlfriend gained a few pounds, tonight she asked me if she is still hot. Thought Id troll her a bit so I told her that she went from being a 10 to a 6, but that Im used to hooking up with 3s, so she is still good.

Fireworks :lol:
Classic Nzoric. :p

6 feet of snow in Buffalo and it's only November. Gonna be an interesting winter.

Love the snow, would never be able to live somewhere with that much of it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 216)