Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well what a shit arsefuck fucking time. One auntie died and we've got her funeral tomorrow, with some ridiculous family arguing and bickering going on in the background. Last week a friend of mine (in his early 50s) got back from the doctor and basically has aggressive cancer in at least one, and probably both of his kidneys. I get a call today saying another auntie is in hospital after having a heart attack, and they have taken her into theatre to fast track a small op she was due to have.

These are my best two UK aunties as well, and my friend has had a really tough life. This year is not ending well /vent
Very sorry to hear, JJ :sad:

Wish you all the best in this difficult time.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Thanks boys :touched:

Jem, how have you been lately mate? Hows the ladyfriend?
Well, I haven't been doing too well lately due to the master thesis I'm writing. I've been pressed for time since day one, so it's been taking up all my time and energy with pretty much no rest inbetween. I had to write it in 8 weeks, you see. All the other students have spent like 4-5 months on theirs, but I had a full time job that went way into this semester, which left me with little time. I have of course written a better thesis than all of them (Zlatanmode/ON), but it's been truly exhausting. It's close to completion now, but I still need to apply the finishing touches.

All is well with me and the ladyfriend! She's been my shining light through all of this. Gonna hand in this damn thesis in on the 26th and two hours later I will be on a plane to go see her :)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well, I haven't been doing too well lately due to the master thesis I'm writing. I've been pressed for time since day one, so it's been taking up all my time and energy with pretty much no rest inbetween. I had to write it in 8 weeks, you see. All the other students have spent like 4-5 months on theirs, but I had a full time job that went way into this semester, which left me with little time. I have of course written a better thesis than all of them (Zlatanmode/ON), but it's been truly exhausting. It's close to completion now, but I still need to apply the finishing touches.

All is well with me and the ladyfriend! She's been my shining light through all of this. Gonna hand in this damn thesis in on the 26th and two hours later I will be on a plane to go see her :)
Nice to hear my friend. If I'm ever in Norway and am in need of someone with sterling legal prowess (and some hot kinky sex), I know just who to call! Congrats on completing it all though. All those years of hard work and study for dat dere final reward :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

STRAYA :touched:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Just opened the bank I work for after a night of floods in town ....
All back to normal although 180 people needed to be evacuated from their homes.
No-one harmed though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 706)