Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The world No.1 failing on the most famous hole on the most famous course in the world...

I'd go down and watch the Dunhill Links thing, but they let celebrities play and I've no interest spending half my day ducking and diving to avoid their shots rather than just watching the pros.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I love people who cant handle their booze, me and a female co-worker convinced two dudes (who are like best friends) we know they made out/kissed after this weekends usual shenanigan gatherings, or we convinced one of them, the other one is away on trip. So fucking naive as fvck, I just did little teasing and confirming (he did most of the confirming, poor thing really believes it), the chick is super evil and been extremely convincing even promising to show incriminating pics :lol:

Oct 3, 2014
My beautiful green #21 Pirlo jersey arrived today.
The Scudetto badge was in an extra bag like I am supposed to have a heat pressure machine at home?

That being said the colour is wonderful but quality is fucking shit. Threads sticking out of sleeves and flocking looks crumpled up.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Probably the Yuventus Store (tm) - Registered in Malaysia :D

Yeah, I've put scudetto and other decals on before. Even official Serie A TIM sleeve badges. A careful ironing yourself should do the trick.

Oct 3, 2014
Did you order from the Juve store?
Yea I bought us the win against Roma. I knew there would be some sale on jerseys incase of a victory and me paying fullprice on the same day is the best way to summon the sale
Yeah, I've put scudetto and other decals on before. Even official Serie A TIM sleeve badges. A careful ironing yourself should do the trick.
So it works with an iron, thanks. Gonna ask mommy :beppe:

I'm meeting up a friend who suggested this place.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/e-tutto-qua-san-francisco

Any thoughts and recommendations to better venues are warmly welcomed with heavy breathing and sweaty palms
Wow San Francisco! Mucho Americano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)