swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jack - I bought the Pale Ale, but I got to say that I think the extra IPA is better.
To a Californian, seeing this is like me posting photos of Brøckhouse IPA. You can find this stuff in any gas station that also sells foul microwave burritos and ass-flavored beef jerky sticks.

Correct!!!

Dru would be the expert, and Aaron can tell you about Houston. But I'd rank them like this:

1. Austin
2. San Antonio
3. Dallas
4. Houston

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can follow that. Dallas seems much more boring than Houston by far. But I think it's the weather that would do me in. It's in such a godawful place for that. (Not that Dallas is a treat, but...)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Everyone should come to Melbourne.
I agree

I'm actually planning a trip to the US (Cali) for summer 2015. Maybe I'll meet Kyle Bukkake.
Greg and I are there also

Yo American's, planning on going to Texas. What do you guys prefer, Houston or Dallas?
Austin

but if you have to choose then I would go to with Dallas

- - - Updated - - -

frisco, dallas suburb
:lol: trick ass trick!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
To a Californian, seeing this is like me posting photos of Brøckhouse IPA. You can find this stuff in any gas station that also sells foul microwave burritos and ass-flavored beef jerky sticks.

Correct!!!

Dru would be the expert, and Aaron can tell you about Houston. But I'd rank them like this:

1. Austin
2. San Antonio
3. Dallas
4. Houston
:lol:
I'm laughing at you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 735)