.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Shabba ranks

- - - Updated - - -

It's a lovely 65 degrees here in Palo Alto. I feel like I've gone to heaven without having to have died.

@swag How do you put up with such terrible weather :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's a lovely 65 degrees here in Palo Alto. I feel like I've gone to heaven without having to have died.

@swag How do you put up with such terrible weather :D
We go soft.

Get a Bay Aryan (see what I did there?) to travel to Florida or South Texas, and they will think they are in hell ... and not just because of the Olive Gardens.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The people I don't wanna see are the ones I happen to always randomly encounter. Like the autistic gay dude who always has to tell me he's still trying to become a flight attendant. Or the overly forward chick who looks and moves like a crackhead, and whose ice breaker was "do you have a cigarette I can bum off of you?"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Packed and ready for trip to Spain for two weeks, allways kinda OCD about fretting about wether or not I forgot to pack something, which leads to overpacking.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The people I don't wanna see are the ones I happen to always randomly encounter. Like the autistic gay dude who always has to tell me he's still trying to become a flight attendant. Or the overly forward chick who looks and moves like a crackhead, and whose ice breaker was "do you have a cigarette I can bum off of you?"
:lol:
Last one made me laugh so hard! I live in the poorer areas in Edmonton and I get people creeping up at the weirdest times on me for smokes, like I mean 7am or 3am or noon regardless. They cool people, but the demeanor in which they creep up always makes me laugh, they always creep from the back. When I first moved here it put me off often, but got used to it, never felt threatened or bothered, but a lot of people flip their shits because of that and it good lulz as a spectator.

Packed and ready for trip to Spain for two weeks, allways kinda OCD about fretting about wether or not I forgot to pack something, which leads to overpacking.
To a good time :beer:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They didn't have the Pale Ale. IPA's have become my favourite and I got to say, this is the best IPA I've bought in a hypermarket - it's really good.
Sheiky knows this, but a couple years ago my favorite beer was an APA -- an American Pale Ale -- I got at a microbrewery in Bangalore, India. :shifty:

Spain is in a depression. They'll sell you anything on the cheap. You can go light. :D

have a great time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 94)