GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
and it sounds to me like you grew up in patriot act america :p i miss the america where you could shoot people if they cut you off, back then no one would have the cojones to approach a stranger and tell them to wash their car if onle @swag lived in cesspool of the world, florida, he could easily stand his ground of not washing his car and shoot the mofo in the face for suggesting otherwise

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag it sounds like the dude was just trying to be helpful. If I saw a guy driving a 92 Sentra that wasn't falling apart I'd assume he was a car guy and your excuse about conserving water makes it seem like that was the only reason you don't wash your car. So if someone knew some other way to clean the car, I'd appreciate them letting me know. You're just getting old and grumpy :p
Are you kidding me? This would be the same if I came to you and said, "What's with the shorts and flip-flops? This isn't the beach: this is a city. You'll get your feet destroyed in the subway. Put on some real shoes. Some aren't that expensive."

If I did that to you, you'd totally say I was the one getting old and grumpy. So how different is that from if I always told you how much I was a card-carrying Libertarian for freedom, but I complained about how much dirt I saw on your car without you even asking me? And then I got cynical with you telling me there was a drought as an insufficient answer -- and I had better options to show you to remove your excuses?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ok, I guess I have a different perspective due to the fact it was a car and thought he was trying to start a conversation. If he truly was concerned about the amount of dirt, that would be a little different. It's not like he's the HOA of cars, right? :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ok, I guess I have a different perspective due to the fact it was a car and thought he was trying to start a conversation. If he truly was concerned about the amount of dirt, that would be a little different. It's not like he's the HOA of cars, right? :D
Thus far the only times he's started a conversation with me was to tell me how great it is to be a Libertarian for 'Merica and that my car is dirty. :seven:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thus far the only times he's started a conversation with me was to tell me how great it is to be a Libertarian for 'Merica and that my car is dirty. :seven:
As a Liberal, you should be more accommodating to his feelings and beliefs.

People who don't wash their cars are probably more inclined to neglect the upkeep of their homes, such as mowing the lawn. Hopefully you mow the lawn.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As a Liberal, you should be more accommodating to his feelings and beliefs.

People who don't wash their cars are probably more inclined to neglect the upkeep of their homes, such as mowing the lawn. Hopefully you mow the lawn.
We don't have lawns in California. (Well, many don't.) They don't make much sense in the desert.

"Conserving water" :lol2: Clean your damn car Greg.
Man, I hate cars...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 842)