Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Livin' La Vida Vegas, eh?
I would say yes if I was actually going out and that's why I'm up late all the time. But most nights I'm just sat on my ass watching tv and wasting time on the internet. :D Kinda sucks not knowing anyone. Well, I know one guy, but he lives in North Las Vegas and neither of us have a car... and there's a stark difference between public transit here and back in the Bay Area.

my HTC crapped out on me. never buying a phone from that company again.
Mine died on me early too. But the only phone brand I've never had any problems with is Motorola. Had them three times and all lasted throughout my contract.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I get this way once in a while. Excessive drinking tends to help me get back on track.

I honestly can't be arsed to work tomorrow. Though I suspect that it would be a mistake not to show up tomorrow, as I was just promoted three days ago and entered a focus group where I need to work on feedback on a site we're launching :D. I'd just rather stay home and zombie out in front of the TV.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I get this way once in a while. Excessive drinking tends to help me get back on track.

I honestly can't be arsed to work tomorrow. Though I suspect that it would be a mistake not to show up tomorrow, as I was just promoted three days ago and entered a focus group where I need to work on feedback on a site we're launching :D. I'd just rather stay home and zombie out in front of the TV.
If it makes you feel any better, these are the exact things I have been doing myself for the past couple days :D

No work tomorrow either :weee:

Apr 15, 2006

The way I see it, if you gotta take a break, then you gotta take a break. Nothing else matters.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If it makes you feel any better, these are the exact things I have been doing myself for the past couple days :D

No work tomorrow either :weee:
No, it doesn't make me feel any better at all - and you knew that damn well while writing this post. I WANT IT TOO.

- - - Updated - - -

The way I see it, if you gotta take a break, then you gotta take a break. Nothing else matters.
I agree, but the break needs to be justified. I mean, this past week I worked 24 hours, other than that I got drunk thrice, smoked about 8 joints and spent an entire day celebrating that I've found someone who can endure me for 6 months. I'm an expert slacker and I just can't seem to justify not clocking in tomorrow - I might be getting older or some shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1087)