ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Insurance companies can be the fucking devil sometimes. I read somewhere that the reason hospital bills are so high is because they will refuse to pay the full amount and always shortchange them, thus hospitals increasing prices just to get a reasonable payment.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4538418 said:
I don't get that, are you saying that's negative?

Because it's not, that's why there is a free market economy.

There are 20 insurance companies versus one.
2008 crysis showed how poor economy system is
, and look and the number of the worldwide debts, one day that bubble will explode and we all will be fucked

- - - Updated - - -

In soviet russia, you no need insurance. Because doctors no get paid.
In soviet Russia medicine was absolutely free, you can only dream about it

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #314,149
    Juventino[RUS];4538427 said:
    2008 crysis showed how poor economy system is
    , and look and the number of the worldwide debts, one day that bubble will explode and we all will be fucked

:lol2:

Jog on, son.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE='Juventino[RUS]

In soviet Russia medicine was absolutely free, you can only dream about it[/QUOTE]
    Yea, true, and there were a bunch of instances of fucking clowns in factories being drunk and putting saline in a container which was meant for antibiotics, and people fucking died.

So don't give me this shit, you mongoloid.

- - - Updated - - -

Just banned RUS from this thread, I can't take him anymore.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];4538427 said:
    In soviet Russia medicine was absolutely free, you can only dream about it
    In soviet russia you had to pay black money or trade some stuff to really get good treatement. For basic stuff, yeah it was free, but the quality was nothing good. You get what you pay for. Soviet russia was such a scam, it was all ideas and nothing worked in practice, just a beautiful picture, while everything underneath it was rotten.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4538432 said:
    :lol2:

Jog on, son.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, true, and there were a bunch of instances of fucking clowns in factories being drunk and putting saline in a container which was meant for antibiotics, and people fucking died.

So don't give me this shit, you mongoloid.

- - - Updated - - -

Just banned RUS from this thread, I can't take him anymore.
    :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Fun personal messege I got, guess the author :D

Juventino[RUS] said:
    "In soviet russia you had to pay black money or trade some stuff to really get good treatement. For basic stuff, yeah it was free, but the quality was nothing good. You get what you pay for. Soviet russia was such a scam, it was all ideas and nothing worked in practice, just a beautiful picture, while everything underneath it was rotten."

you dirtest son of a dirtest bitch of the whole lithuania, brainwashed brainless dog, get ur facts straight - the medicine in USSR were superb and free, even our enemies has been saying - medicine, education and army is the three pillars of the USSR

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #314,155
    Cmon, I need the amusement. Work is friggin boring
    Do it in another thread, I have to have my corner away from the Down's Syndrome kids.
    In soviet russia you had to pay black money or trade some stuff to really get good treatement. For basic stuff, yeah it was free, but the quality was nothing good. You get what you pay for. Soviet russia was such a scam, it was all ideas and nothing worked in practice, just a beautiful picture, while everything underneath it was rotten.
    Exactly...
    Stampin and lampin
    WOrd is bond like James.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 661)