swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If I have anything that's patience. I'm just stressful because it's hard to do anything without money and hell, I don't even need much.

This period has positive effects though. I'm (finally) working on myself as I have tons of free time. I'm enjoying reading philosophy and some other stuff. During the studies I never had a chance to look at any book. Too much studying that I got sick of the whole reading concept. So right now I enjoy some parts of this too-much-time thing.

But cheers.
Hey Dusan -- hope you're hanging in there. This is the mental part of the waiting game: keeping your tools sharp while not feeling like you're much able to use them for quite a bit. Sounds like you've got that a bit under control. :tup:

Good luck, mate, and keep working to keep those spirits up.

Come on man, Salvo's confidence is shot but he is nowhere near Isla yet :D
:lol2:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
So last night I found out that a guy I know (sort of a friend I guess, but not someone I see or talk to a lot) has been telling other people we know that he's offended/hurt by me. So now one girl is convinced I'm a huge bitch, bully, etc & is trying to convince other people of this too. When really if he had just told me I had offended him, I would have stopped right there.

Thing is, I can't even think of what he would be offended about though, but I would never intentionally try to hurt someone's feelings. I mean I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor, and I make fun of everything & everyone, but I never mean anything bad by it, most people can tell that. I'm guessing I went too far for his liking, which I would apologize to him for, but I'm pissed he went behind my back about it instead of having the balls to tell me to my face.

I'm not exactly sure what to think here. But now I can't help but feel I'm a bitch.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I mean I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor, and I make fun of everything & everyone, but I never mean anything bad by it, most people can tell that.
If that's the case, then you surely know that not all can see past your sarcasm. And you just need to live with it. That's why you need to test every person when you first see him/her, so that you know if he/she is insecure piece of shit and not worth your company and great humor. :D

Apr 15, 2006
So last night I found out that a guy I know (sort of a friend I guess, but not someone I see or talk to a lot) has been telling other people we know that he's offended/hurt by me. So now one girl is convinced I'm a huge bitch, bully, etc & is trying to convince other people of this too. When really if he had just told me I had offended him, I would have stopped right there.

Thing is, I can't even think of what he would be offended about though, but I would never intentionally try to hurt someone's feelings. I mean I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor, and I make fun of everything & everyone, but I never mean anything bad by it, most people can tell that. I'm guessing I went too far for his liking, which I would apologize to him for, but I'm pissed he went behind my back about it instead of having the balls to tell me to my face.

I'm not exactly sure what to think here. But now I can't help but feel I'm a bitch.
You can't really control everyone's perception of you. I guess the most you can do is try and clear the air with him. But you shouldn't blame yourself for that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

:(

Just sayin... that dude has a way bigger vagina than you.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
These things are usually bigger than they seem by the time they get to 3rd parties. Call the guy up & apologise if he feels offended. Clear things up. You'll be surprised how out of proportion things have been blown out & you can all laugh at it unless he is douche. If that does not work you can always blame il gol di Muntari :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 743)