Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dule90, you've been writing novels lately :D
Are the non working period gettin' to you?
Yeah, that's pretty much why we're seeing that change. I've always had something to and never sit too much here, I usually had one liners on Tuz. It was high school, hanging out, video games and then later uni. Now when I don't have high school, exams, video games and when hanging out is happening less due to lack of money. So right now I have too much free time that I can beat Cronios' record in long posts lol. I try to keep myself busy with reading new books, working out, learning a bit of Italian. But meh, there's always that extra time. :p

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Yeah, that's pretty much why we're seeing that change. I've always had something to and never sit too much here, I usually had one liners on Tuz. It was high school, hanging out, video games and then later uni. Now when I don't have high school, exams, video games and when hanging out is happening less due to lack of money. So right now I have too much free time that I can beat Cronios' record in long posts lol. I try to keep myself busy with reading new books, working out, learning a bit of Italian. But meh, there's always that extra time. :p
I've been there once; only for 3 months or so, but I get it. What sort of jobs are you seeking?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I've been there once; only for 3 months or so, but I get it. What sort of jobs are you seeking?
It's been 5 months since I graduated so yeah.. :cry:

It's not an option to be picky about jobs in Serbia. You wait like 1-2 years for some average job, saying no would be even more disappointing. But I'd bite anything related to economics. I wouldn't mind a job in HR department either.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

It's not an option to be picky about jobs in Serbia. You wait like 1-2 years for some average job, saying no would be even more disappointing. But I'd bite anything related to economics. I wouldn't mind a job in HR department either.
Yeah, you'll have to work your way up. I'm sure you'll find something :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, you'll have to work your way up. I'm sure you'll find something :)
If I have anything that's patience. I'm just stressful because it's hard to do anything without money and hell, I don't even need much.

This period has positive effects though. I'm (finally) working on myself as I have tons of free time. I'm enjoying reading philosophy and some other stuff. During the studies I never had a chance to look at any book. Too much studying that I got sick of the whole reading concept. So right now I enjoy some parts of this too-much-time thing.

But cheers.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

That's harsh, man. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you. Hope you find a relevant job soon!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If I have anything that's patience. I'm just stressful because it's hard to do anything without money and hell, I don't even need much.

This period has positive effects though. I'm (finally) working on myself as I have tons of free time. I'm enjoying reading philosophy and some other stuff. During the studies I never had a chance to look at any book. Too much studying that I got sick of the whole reading concept. So right now I enjoy some parts of this too-much-time thing.

But cheers.
Shocking news, considering your posts lately. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 242)