Fint

Aug 13, 2010
there's no room for that, it's a winner takes it all kind of thing. Plus the other person works about three hundred miles away, which is a shame because I just bought a new axe :shifty:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Stressed :scared:

The company I work for runs a Christmas incentive for top salesperson in the country over the holiday period and yours truly was leading it last time I checked just before Christmas. I figured I had it in the bag with the deadline date looming (two days from now), but the leader board was released today and it's neck and neck between me and some other prick. I mean it could not be closer, we're nearly on identical sales figures (with me ahead marginally).

It's the difference of making say 800 euro commission on top of regular pay for the month, in comparison to 2300 euro!
At least you aren't doing what I caught this bitch at my job doing - claiming sales that weren't hers as her own. And considering part of my job is inputting who sold what so the right person got their commission, I never gave her anything that I wasn't absolutely sure was hers - cue her freaking out why "her" bonus check was so small.

Thank god we don't work for commission all year round.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stressed :scared:

The company I work for runs a Christmas incentive for top salesperson in the country over the holiday period and yours truly was leading it last time I checked just before Christmas. I figured I had it in the bag with the deadline date looming (two days from now), but the leader board was released today and it's neck and neck between me and some other prick. I mean it could not be closer, we're nearly on identical sales figures (with me ahead marginally).

It's the difference of making say 800 euro commission on top of regular pay for the month, in comparison to 2300 euro!
Then wtf are you doing here, Fint?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's a great movie. I also saw a brief anniversary revival of the David Mamet play at the Steppenwolf Theater in Chicago a few years ago -- it was pretty awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 264)