Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Canada has some of the best weed in the world. At least from I read/hear, I haven't tested any other weed myself. But the thing that is lacking here is the ambiance, most people just close themselves in their basement and smoke, nothing happening, no good music festival and 420 crap is bullshit it don't count. Nothing happens here, just good kush.

Apr 15, 2006
Bongs are epic.

And I doubt you have anything on the DK weed (which is much the same as what is sold in Amsterdam).
Bong hits are amazing. You take a good amount of weed into your bloodstream in 1 damn hit, and it hits you hard. This one time, I took a mega bong hit, and after a few minutes, I felt like I was levitating in mid air. Smoked a fat-ass joint from the same weed, and I never found that high. :sad:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bong hits are amazing. You take a good amount of weed into your bloodstream in 1 damn hit, and it hits you hard. This one time, I took a mega bong hit, and after a few minutes, I felt like I was levitating in mid air. Smoked a fat-ass joint from the same weed, and I never found that high. :sad:
Have you ever smoked bottle? :p

Cut the bottom off a 2l water bottle

Make a joint

Place alu foil over the drinking hole in the bottle and insert the joint filter through the alu foil.

Put the bottle bottom down into a bucket of water, so the water is right below the filter of the joint

Light the joint

Pull up the bottle = 2l of weed smoke in the bottle.

remove the alu foil and inhale it all. :D

Apr 15, 2006
You don't enjoy it though. I'm not really a fan of getting crazy high though.
Naturally, cos the only weed you get here is indica. It's not possible to enjoy a powerful hit from a downer. But I'd imagine sativa's feel great when smoked from a bong.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever smoked bottle? :p

Cut the bottom off a 2l water bottle

Make a joint

Place alu foil over the drinking hole in the bottle and insert the joint filter through the alu foil.

Put the bottle bottom down into a bucket of water, so the water is right below the filter of the joint

Light the joint

Pull up the bottle = 2l of weed smoke in the bottle.

remove the alu foil and inhale it all. :D
Ah bloody hell! Why didn't I try this shit last month when my mom was outta town? :wallbang:

PS: Forza physics though. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I tried that a couple of weeks ago, incredibly heavy high.

Other than that I only smoke g13. Gives a sense of euphoria even if you're alone and then vanishes pretty quickly, not all that sludgy after the high.
I don't like G13. I am really craving for Jack Herrer though.... Hopefully in less than a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 678)