Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yea fuck you. Im not in malta and my profession isnt to promote parties and clubs :D

It was suprisingly easy though.
How dare you mistake me for an Irishman!! I haven't drank since the 4th January...off from booze till at least the 27th...been easy so far, though have been smoking so much more haha

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What did you get?
Samsung galaxy tab 2. Within pricerange and feels like quality so far. The screen itself is large enough to substitute a laptop. I got an old bluetooth keyboard laying aound so im pretty confident that i can write papers on it. The camera is a bit of a let down, but thats the only thing i noticed so far. Which one do you have?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Samsung galaxy tab 2. Within pricerange and feels like quality so far. The screen itself is large enough to substitute a laptop. I got an old bluetooth keyboard laying aound so im pretty confident that i can write papers on it. The camera is a bit of a let down, but thats the only thing i noticed so far. Which one do you have?
Nexus 7 ftw.

Just booked a trip to Amsterdam for my mates stag do :weee:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have a Motorola Xoom, it is also the same size as your Samsung and I am extremely satisfied, I stream on it, both from the internet and from my NAS. I use it to run media from my NAS to the TV. Pretty much a complete media center. I also got a bluetooth keyboard which makes things really nice especially on matchdays while watching a game on TV.

The Xoom is quite robust and heavy so it feels good when the kids are playing with it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I have a Motorola Xoom, it is also the same size as your Samsung and I am extremely satisfied, I stream on it, both from the internet and from my NAS. I use it to run media from my NAS to the TV. Pretty much a complete media center. I also got a bluetooth keyboard which makes things really nice especially on matchdays while watching a game on TV.

The Xoom is quite robust and heavy so it feels good when the kids are playing with it.
Cool. Can you stream sopcast from it ? Would be cool if i could do that. Send me a pm with all the things youre doing with it, if you want . :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cool. Can you stream sopcast from it ? Would be cool if i could do that. Send me a pm with all the things youre doing with it, if you want . :)
Sopcast works well. Sheik sent you the proper link.

Then you have to install Skifta if you have a DLNA NAS.

And it is totally worth it to buy Tapatalk HD.

Apr 15, 2006

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 564)