ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
fair enough. the fact that both his albums have gone platinum is a pretty obvious statement to his talent imo. and he's still in his prime as a musician. i just see him growing even more.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
yep. timberlake is up there with bowie, dylan, mercury, mj, cohen, elvis, satchmo, ray charles, miles davis, lennon, mccartney, bob marley, the wilson brothers (beach boys), springsteen, prince.

jorge, quit digging. you'll never get up.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yep. timberlake is up there with bowie, dylan, mercury, mj, cohen, elvis, satchmo, ray charles, miles davis, lennon, mccartney, bob marley, the wilson brothers (beach boys), springsteen, prince.

jorge, quit digging. you'll never get up.
good job trolling yourself. for someone whose username used to be dr.trolllove, you sure do love being the one getting trolled. :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
good job trolling yourself. for someone whose username used to be dr.trolllove, you sure do love being the one getting trolled. :D
when the stubborn teenager - always the holder of the correct opinion - finally realise that's his stubbornnes and lack of knowledge makes him look stupid, he resorts to excuses so his insecure teenage mind is not portrayed as stupid.

(if the above isnt correct. oh darn i got trolled on the interwebs. but we all know the truth, jorge)

- - - Updated - - -

Not trying anything, i don't care much to include him in the finest category of modern musicians.
oh well

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you're being as stubborn as i am, Agnes. you naming those "no one cares about" singers as better than JT is laughable. I'm being real. you're being stubborn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 722)