ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They only pick people who don't drink, who don't smoke, who don't use drugs, who just wait for God to take them to heaven. That's why I wanna kill all those fuckers who make those researches.
Some group in my school is doing one where they pay you $250 if you have participate in a study where you have to smoke. I'd do it but I'm on my way to quitting :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

How is it pointless if it does what it's supposed to do, give you energy?
"Energy drinks". That is the ultimate white whine.

"Yeah, I had to get up today and work on my computer, and I lost all track of time on Facebook and now I'm super tired and late for my class at uni." :pado:

Our ancestors plowed fields for 17 hours a day, 7 days a week (even moreso if your ancestors were slaves), and we're the generation that's acting like such pussies by bitching and moaning that we just don't have enough energy?

Bitch, please. :stuckup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

"Yeah, I had to get up today and work on my computer, and I lost all track of time on Facebook and now I'm super tired and late for my class at uni." :pado:

Our ancestors plowed fields for 17 hours a day, 7 days a week (even moreso if your ancestors were slaves), and we're the generation that's acting like such pussies by bitching and moaning that we just don't have enough energy?

Our ancestors also didn't have much to once the sun went down either, so they probably didn't begin their days on 3 or 4 hours of sleep very regularly.

It's not so much a lack of physical energy as it is the struggle to stay awake poking buttons on a keyboard.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I refute the b.s. about there being this "human energy crisis". Most of it is self-imposed by people who are gaming until 5am when they realize they have to go to work in a couple of hours.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just saying then don't bitch to me about not having enough energy and being so busy and exhausted. That's like Burke complaining that beer tastes too good. :burke:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Trying to watch the John Steward vs Bill O'reilly Debate that I bought but the fucking stream isn't working :sergio:

I tried to get tickets because the damn show was right down the street but they sold out. So I bought the online stream and its not even working.

Started 40 mins ago.

Fail.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol:

That's rich coming from the guy who's addicted to caffeine :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's rich coming from the guy who's addicted to caffeine :p
But the thing is: I'm not. In fact, I've once gone two years without coffee or caffeine, for example. But then I thought, "DUH!!!" And now I can go a few days without, no problem. But WHY? Especially if you like the stuff.

People have weird relationships with coffee or caffeine. Unlike smoking, it's not bad for you in moderation. And yet people go cold turkey to quit it all the time. But if there's any problem in people and coffee, it's the inability to moderate yourself. Thus people going cold turkey to quit coffee is a bit like the gay man who joins the priesthood to cure himself of his homosexuality. That's hiding from the root problem, not dealing with it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yea, it's just coffee. Addiciton is 100% mental in that case. And that was a tongue in cheek comment. We're not addicted to energy drinks either, they're just really really good :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Chug it with spaghetti and puke like Bieber on stage. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

So the TV in the hotel room carries KTLA in L.A. You can tell it's a broadcast from L.A., because the newscasters look like Paris Hilton and the creepy rich old guy who's banging her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 768)