Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Uni starts again next week which means no more staying at home...Timetable changed, it was better last term..Just feeling real shit about it. Times like these I don't know how i will do it for 2 years and a half more.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Uni starts again next week which means no more staying at home...Timetable changed, it was better last term..Just feeling real shit about it. Times like these I don't know how i will do it for 2 years and a half more.
:shocked: THat is really early
I thought uni always start around september :shifty:
My new assignment starts 1 august :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yea. Just a bit sleepy and hungry. Need to finish some work and present a report to some people in about 4 hours. Time to get busy.
Sheik, with your countdown now in weeks you can count on one hand, I'd be surprised if you didn't come to work everyday without pants.

Dru would be proud.

Morning peeps, hunting for an apartment near old trafford :alen:

Utd :weee:
Cool! Give me a good mailing address for shipping the bomb-making equipment from here. :weee:

Old lady potluck today :sad: Unfortunately not that Old Lady, but the other admins....they all hate me, should be fun.
"Pin the Tail on Kate" I'm sure is tons of fun when tanked up on tea and biscuits.

Confused, I don't know whether to go back to my country or stay here :(!
So Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali wants to go back to Tunisia? :shocked:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Aberdeen is the happiest city in the UK:

http://local.stv.tv/aberdeen/news/1...est-city-in-britain-in-new-nationwide-survey/

I'm sure you could all have guessed that, though, from my cheery, upbeat outlook on life.

:shifty:
We all know this tough guy thing is an act. I can imagine you giggling like a school-girl whenever you post here, your desk filled with adorable decorations and flowers, your wallpaper being a bunch of kittens rolling around in the grass. And when you leave the computer to walk out, there is a spring in your step as you go to grab beer and work on your garden.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Red, I don't think I could recall a day where daffodils weren't shooting out of your ass. :agree:
Maybe that discomfort is what's pissing me off.

---------- Post added 25.07.2012 at 17:00 ----------

I can imagine you giggling like a school-girl whenever you post here
That's only the case when I'm writing about the demise of Rangers. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
At my old job before I quit, I took a dump in multiple Ziploc bags, then I closed them all tightly, and put one in each microwave. I put like 5 minutes on it, as expected the bags popped, and there was shit everywhere inside the microwaves. Oh and it was right before lunch.

It felt good. :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
At my old job before I quit, I took a dump in multiple Ziploc bags, then I closed them all tightly, and put one in each microwave. I put like 5 minutes on it, as expected the bags popped, and there was shit everywhere inside the microwaves. Oh and it was right before lunch.

It felt good. :D
that's pretty fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 712)