icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Not a good thing man. I preferred my Arab boss, who would always come later than us, so he didn't even know that we came late, Arabs are more relaxed, Americans are too rigid with all their rules and shit.
Worst part is that he's probably got a plumbing degree or something and got the part just coz he's white :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Karma for what?

Not a good thing man. I preferred my Arab boss, who would always come later than us, so he didn't even know that we came late, Arabs are more relaxed, Americans are too rigid with all their rules and shit.
yeah, i was just being a dick.

you don't know yet. he might turn out to be a cool guy. there's plenty of laid back americans. but yea, chances are he'll be more strict than your old boss but you could learn from the experience.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:agree: If he's an American boss, chances are that he will be strict as fuck. The company my dad works for is owned by an American company and they have strict as fuck rules. They even banned alcohol from work functions.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Worst part is that he's probably got a plumbing degree or something and got the part just coz he's white :D
I wish I could get a job because I was white.

---------- Post added 05.06.2012 at 15:46 ----------

Starting from last Sunday, i now have an American boss, from now on i have to get to work on time :rolleyes:
:lol: Fuck man.

---------- Post added 05.06.2012 at 15:48 ----------

:agree: If he's an American boss, chances are that he will be strict as fuck. The company my dad works for is owned by an American company and they have strict as fuck rules. They even banned alcohol from work functions.
It really depends on the company. Some places are stricter than others and emphasis is on productivity rather than man-hours.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm in the project management team for Malaysia's biggest project (MRT - mass rapid transit). By name an engineer, but in reality I am part of a team that handles a section from tenders to construction
Actually sounds like cool experience, IMO. Project management for something like that is immense and would be some real street cred in the future.

Now if only you like project management... ;)

ĵџvє_вãвγ;3699623 said:
Tomorrow morning i'll fly to Istanbul for Madonna concert :excited: #excited ..***..
Yeah, I recall how you'd never seen her and had been planning for months.

Hope you pick up an autographed black baby of hers. ;) I hear she has a few spares.

Americans are weird about alcohol, and yet we still have work events where employees get drunk offsite and then fuck each other. We're pretty Victorian in the workplace regard.

But appreciate that at least he's not German. :D

I wish I could get a job because I was white.
Dude, you're doing your job search all wrong. Next to going Ballz-Out and wearing this to an interview:

You should just put on your job qualifications: "White. Now give me all your money."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just because you can log into CafePress doesn't mean you can pass a third-grade grammar exam. :D

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you, Sheik. But in context it's perhaps more about the response when a prospective employer asks for your resume. I'm sure you'll be sporting one in two months. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 710)