Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What do you want to bet? Your virginity :p?

I have met around 8 girls from Holland they all drank beer like crazy and none of them was gay. I am pretty sureee!
you wish I was a virgin :klin:
:lol: you should ask them. Beer :yuck: I am serious. They say in Holland if you are a girl and you drink beer you are gay :D

Wahey, I'm gay then.
nope I say we only say it in holland :)
I didn't say all girls whom drink beer are really gay. We just say it. and many guys told me they dislike girls who drink beer :D

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
you wish I was a virgin :klin:
:lol: you should ask them. Beer :yuck: I am serious. They say in Holland if you are a girl and you drink beer you are gay :D

nope I say we only say it in holland :)
I didn't say all girls whom drink beer are really gay. We just say it. and many guys told me they dislike girls who drink beer :D
You used 6 emoticons, I can't take you seriously.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Grain Silo - Very common in small towns in Aus

Also very common in Richmond :D

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 14:52 ----------

I am on the verge of exploding. I have been trying to see this.friend of mine before she goes away but she has made no effort whatsoever. We used to have a thing and we remained great friends and now she has this new boy who she Is.with in the city tonight. I am as well, but she won't.come say hi to me because he wont be comfortable. What the Fuck? Grow a pair mate and.I am just so hurt by her. I have been put last on her list of.people to catch up with despite being supposed great friends.
where were you?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I ate at Opaque -- a European concept restaurant where you eat totally in the dark, served by blind waiters.

Talk about finger food...
I've heard about that place. It's always on some TV show.

Don't know why it's a European concept. How was it though?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've heard about that place. It's always on some TV show.

Don't know why it's a European concept. How was it though?
Weird. I expected it to be pitch black in there, but overhearing most of the patrons they seemed a little surprised. It's as if some people have never been in complete darkness before.

But there is an exercise of mentally mapping where all your glassware and bread and silverware are. Refilling your wine glass is kind of a new experience. Not to mention cutting into a beef tenderloin. Also disorienting is taking a number of mouthfuls of an empty fork. You really have to get your fingers in there to do it right half the time.

An unusual experience. Not sure if it's a reasonable restaurant concept, but it's definitely a gimmick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 287)