GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
just doing what was doen unto them, and speaking of teutons or not i saw tristan and isolde last night the dallas copera house website is so clunky and buggy that i was given different tickets than the ones i bought, i literally sat 3 feet away from the conductor, first row dead center, feels good to be wil'helm' for a night

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Christianity: it's always about spreading the love. :agree:

Damn! Tristan and Isolde? I never saw that one and it's on my short list of core operas I need to see.

Even if it is Nazi boy's, the guy did write Parsifal with a stage design inspired from where I got engaged. :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Christianity: it's always about spreading the love. :agree:

Damn! Tristan and Isolde? I never saw that one and it's on my short list of core operas I need to see.

Even if it is Nazi boy's, the guy did write Parsifal with a stage design inspired from where I got engaged. :D

youd like it mang, and wagner operas are my absolute faves the ring series is musical bliss, nothing else makes me feel true unadulturated beatitude with the smile of a 2 year old at the sight of a red balloon

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A, I never took you for a Ringhead. I mean, the opera thing I would totally get. It is still one of the greatest forms of performing arts out there. But a Ring cycle? I thought that seemed a little self-indulgent for you. Like watching an international test match in cricket. :p

I just have a hard time getting into a performance that requires me to schedule my bodily functions several days in advance.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
:oops:

I'm actually surprised to see you here after such a long time. And happy too. :D

How you been?

:sad:
I've been busy with work and my dad is recently diagnosed with a serious spinal cord disease, he's quadriplegic now and unfortunately bed-ridden
It's been a tough few months for me and my family but we're trying our best to cope with the new situation.

I haven't been a good juve fan off late I just don't have the time anymore.

Thanks for asking hun,I'm happy to be here too :*

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Asma: Nice to see you back. Sorry to hear about the family situation. I can sympathize. My mother in law has to go through chemo now.

Aush: You're in Prague, right? Just avoid the American douchebag bars. There are too many to mention.

Claudio: Don't you go sweet-talking me. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 206)